If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless docking station with Bluetooth speaker for iphone

Options
  • 04-01-2021 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Can’t find what I’m looking for on your website but on the off chance I’ve missed it, I’m looking for a Bluetooth speaker that will stream music from my iPhone and also charge it wirelessly if you have something like that in stock?  Rather buy from you guys than pick some Chinese rubbish off eBay or Amazon.

Thanks

David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

D13exile wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Can’t find what I’m looking for on your website but on the off chance I’ve missed it, I’m looking for a Bluetooth speaker that will stream music from my iPhone and also charge it wirelessly if you have something like that in stock?  Rather buy from you guys than pick some Chinese rubbish off eBay or Amazon.

Thanks

David
    Hi D13exile.

There are none that i can think of that will do wireless charging of your phone unfortunately.

The like of the Audio Pro Addon C5 has a USB on the back of it that can be use to charge your phone.
    Priced at 199 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13397-audio-pro-addon-c5-white-white-wireless-music-system.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

Thanks but I’m looking for something that I can wirelessly charge the phone on while streaming music.  Want to get away from having cables lying round and having to plug in connectors.

Thanks but I’m looking for something that I can wirelessly charge the phone on while streaming music.  Want to get away from having cables lying round and having to plug in connectors.
    Hey D13exile.

Nothing that I can think of that we stock will do it unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

You could be better getting a wireless charger and speaker separately. The charger could even be plugged into a USB port on some speakers rather than the wall.

The days of docks are long gone.

Hi GarIT.

Wireless chargers are not something that we stock either unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.