Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Salthill physio contact

Options
  • 04-01-2021 8:52pm

Looking for a name of a sport therapist/physio/massage therapist who use to practice from his home near the Sacre Coeur Hotel in 2000s, any help appreciated.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Sunnyspot wrote: »
    Looking for a name of a sport therapist/physio/massage therapist who use to practice from his home near the Sacre Coeur Hotel in 2000s, any help appreciated.
    thanks

There is one in Monksfield, has been there for ages and ages.
    Karl Prendergast is his name.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aye, that is probably the fellow. Is next to the Salthill Church, on the left as you're facing the main doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭kal7

If it is Karl Prendergast, that is me, sent me a direct message, though I am an Osteopath not a physio.

Been in Monksfield since 2003, in Galway since 1996.

Could also be Michael Gallagher practice in bailey point if physio, though work form house not a good description.

Thanks for the response Karl but it wasn't you. It might have been M. Gallagher. I wonder did he practice from his home prior to moving to Bailey's Point?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

Sunnyspot wrote: »
    Thanks for the response Karl but it wasn't you. It might have been M. Gallagher. I wonder did he practice from his home prior to moving to Bailey's Point?

I think Michael was in Seacrest before Baily Point.
    Open to correction on that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement