Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban applied inconsistently

Options
  • 04-01-2021 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

I've discussed this with the mod to no avail.

Another user posted in Current Affairs stating that Christians are the only group that have caused violence in Ireland as a group.

I replied stating that the black community have too over the last few days.

And I was banned for racism. but the person that made the original statement didn't have anything said about them discriminating against Christians.

Sure I could have said a subset of the black community rather than the black community but what I said wasn't far from accurate, or racism, just a comment on the events going on.

Another user posted that blacks should be rounded up put into shipping containers and sent to the bottom of the sea. They were only threadbanned while I was outright banned. I didn't wish harm on anyone.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please paste you pm exchange with the mod

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

GarIT - are you continuing with this appeal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

It's long past and there is no point, I'm winding down to leave the site.

Advertisement