Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get an online access on junior account

Options
  • 05-01-2021 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

I opened an junior saving account for my 2 years old daughter.
    I would like to get an online access for her account to menage it so I requested a service on app to attaché hers to my current account but they never valid. I only have its account number, sort code and BIC.

As we no longer live in Ireland, I am not able to visit a BOI branche. I tried call to 0881365365 but no chance to join an agent.

Please anyone tell me how to register her account for online services

Happy new year
    Warm regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Gram90

Thanks for checking in with us here. 

I'm afraid if the account is in the child's name the option of adding this to your own online profile will not be possible. 

You can certainly call 0818 365 365 or from abroad it's 0035314044000 and a colleague can arrange a statement in the post for you. The Team are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm

Hoping the above information helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement