Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win Audible Book For short Survey On Trading Online Voucher Scheme For Blog Post...

Options
  • 05-01-2021 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Looking for anyone with experience of the Trading Online Voucher Scheme by the Local Enterprise Office in Ireland?

The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is basically a scheme set up by the government to get Irish businesses selling online. Qualifying businesses get a grant of 50% of costs of setting up or upgrading a website with online e-commerce or e-booking service. It can also be used for training and marketing purposes.

Your business qualifies for this scheme if …
    • Limited or no e-commerce presence;
    • 10 or less employees;
    • Turnover less than €2m;
    • Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months

Whether you have used the scheme before, you have applied, you are thinking of applying or you work with businesses that have used the scheme. I'd like to hear from you for a resource blog post about the scheme.

Simply fill out this online Google survey form and I'll let you know if you've won the audible audiobook for the most insightful post.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZNVCrN35LcIFxgI0JW4M2l072vMrv0ORDpufic_67XjLYwg/viewform

For more information on the scheme pls go here ...

https://www.localenterprise.ie/Discover-Business-Supports/Trading-Online-Voucher-Scheme-/

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I know surveys are frowned upon here but I think this one has some merit so I’ve allowed it.

The Gloomster!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭MouseMan01

Thanks Gloomtastic! :-)

Appreciated.

Advertisement