Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen Donnelly needs to go

Options
  • 05-01-2021 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

I think we can all agree that he is in over his head - The vaccine rollout is the final straw. He needs to go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,376 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

What’s wrong with the vaccine rollout?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭This is it

What’s wrong with the vaccine rollout?

Or any specifics at all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,121 ✭✭✭✭elperello

theballz wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that he is in over his head - The vaccine rollout is the final straw. He needs to go.

You can speak for yourself.

I think this poo thread should have a brown icon instead of red thumbs down.

A poor AH thread really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

theballz needs to go

I think we can all agree that he is in over his head - This ridiculous thread is the final straw. He needs to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

I think he should stay. He is a shining example of this govt.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not a thread for this forum, and if you decide to start one in the Coronavirus forum I'll close that as well

There are a number of existing threads in the Coronavirus forum where the handling of this pandemic by the Government and individual ministers can be and indeed are discussed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement