Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A safe space: The anti-Dog thread

Options
  • 05-01-2021 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

My purpose of this thread is to create a safe-space for the discussion between similar individuals who don't love your fur-baby, we don't like standing in its virally infected diseased excrement on the footpath. We don't want our children mauled to death by our amazing peaceful pitbull ready to escape ever. We like to sleep at night without the constant barking and howling or whinging of dogs keeping us awake and destroying our mental health. I don't like dogs however it is their moron human owners I have the real problem with.

No violence or threats to animals will be tolerated

I suffered alot from nuisance dogs last year and this morning I publicly shamed a middle aged woman into going back to her car for tissues to pickup the canine chipolata's her dog had left in a high traffic area, it was akin to mining the English channel really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I absolutely love dogs but jesus the **** around everywhere is disgusting. And the barking.

So while I don't share your dislike of dogs I do have sympathy with the points made.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,378 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Dogs are great

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Something sad and unsettling about "fur-babies"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

I canvassed at the General Election last year with another guy, we split up to do an estate between us, I had knocked on a door and within seconds a raging pitbull came after me from the side entrance, I ran like the clappers of hell and luckily there was another man next door bringing in groceries from his car and we got into his house and me and him just got in his door and banged it on the dog.

The stupid owner came out calling the dog but it frightened the sh1t out of me, the neighbour who I took refuge with told me it was a regular occurrence. As we proceeded to canvass the estate it was an issue we got from several doorsteps complaining how they couldn't let their kids out to play in the green space because of that one house and his dog. Once lockdown started the neighbours eventually got the dog taken away and it was put to sleep. They were couped up all day and their kids couldn't play during summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Your issue seem more to be with some people who own dogs and their behaviour.

We don't have a large wild dog population here afaik so this stuff is down to (irresponsible) dog owners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,020 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You're issue seem more to be with some people who own dogs and their behaviour.

We don't have a large wild dog population here afaik so this stuff is down to (irresponsible) dog owners.

I was just about to say, there's no such thing as a 'bad dog', just bad dog owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

We have a lovely neighbour who spends hours walking his Alsatian round out little local field till it drops a load of massive turds everywhere which he pretends to ignore and then he brings his well walked dog back home back to his turd free back garden. Absolute filth bucket of a person

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Not a CA. Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement