Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions 2021 - Vampire Weekend

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭jacool

I’m channeling U2 or ABBA for tomorrow morning, or perhaps maybe even a bit of Barbara Dickson, but for tonight I’ll quote the Smiths

“This is the last night of the fair, and the grease in the hair, of a speedway operator”

So I am going to move the bankroll from -00095 points to -00150 points with the following bets

Type of bet   Number(s)                        Stake           Running total

Single            #12                               10 points          10 points

Single            #42                               10 points          20 points

Double           #12,#42                        4 points          24 points

Lucky 31      #02,#12, #22,#32,#42    1 point            55 points

Good Luck to me and a Happy New Year to everyone who has read any of this winning/losing thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭jacool

2021 ends with a whimper

One 1 pt single there for a return of 9 points meaning a loss on the year of -141

Here's to 2022!

Advertisement