Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISME getting in bed with the far right

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

TomTomTim wrote: »
    Ah, the everything is subjective card, that the left loves to use when things are going against them. It's like saying that Communism and Nazism can be viewed as moderate from the right angle, which of course is nonsense. They are both extreme based on measurable outcomes, you could even call it objectivity. This is one of the saddest things about the last few years; people who can't tell the difference between facts or opinions, objective or subjective, hard science or theory. We're truly going backwards when many struggle so greatly with the fundamentals.

Gript is as right-wing as PBP is left-wing. That's all I was saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,393 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Gript is as right-wing as PBP is left-wing. That's all I was saying.

No one votes for Gript.

Mad_maxx wrote: »

I'd wager JP is a lot closer to the average Irish voter on that subject than you are

Oh yeah, sure the neighbours here are always banging on about the imported transgender debate, it's a hot topic on the local WhatsApp group

Haaaaàhaaaahaaaaahaaa.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Who is Jordan Peterson?

You probably don't know unless you hang out in far right circles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Who is Jordan Peterson?

Literally Hitler. Internet Meme Generator. Cleaner of Rooms. Rage inducer for woke weirdos. King of Lobsters. Kermit the Frog Impersonator.

• Advertisement

Bambi wrote: »
    Rage inducer for woke weirdos.

Raging horn inducer for weirdos who use terms like "woke".

You probably don't know unless you hang out in far right circles.

But sure you know who he is. I think you are far-right, pretending to be far left and engaging in what amounts to a false flag operation. It's always worth remembering Baudelaire's maxim that “the devil’s best trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.”

The secret is out Andrew!

Raging horn inducer for weirdos who use terms like "woke".

Raging horn inducer for weirdoes who are obsessed with the phallic and bizarrely reference it when making a point...

Hhhhh wrote: »
    But sure you know who he is. I think you are far-right, pretending to be far left and engaging in what amounts to a false flag operation. It's always worth remembering Baudelaire's maxim that “the devil’s best trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.”

The secret is out Andrew!

Would you like me to explain the difference between 'probably' and 'definitely'?

Would you like me to explain the difference between 'probably' and 'definitely'?

So you don't deny that you're far right?

• Advertisement

So you don't deny that you're far right?

Do you deny that you pick your nose in traffic and flick snots out the window?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I'd wager that the average Irish voter (a) doesn't have a clue who Jordan Peterson is, and (b) hasn't given trans people more than a brief moment's thought, one way or the other. The online obsession with the issue is baffling.

the WOKE left view the " trans rights " issue as an article of faith , up there with being pro choice

Most people are not concerned about this issue but its the progressive left who prattle on about it , the right just find it bizarre

Do you deny that you pick your nose in traffic and flick snots out the window?

A 2nd time you haven't denied you are far right. Very telling. Baudelaire's maxim is proved correct once again.

Most people are no concerned about this issue but its the progressive left who prattle on about it

Keep on prattling on Maxx

555183.jpg

A 2nd time you haven't denied you are far right. Very telling. Baudelaire's maxim is proved correct once again.
    I can keep on not denying it all night and all day if you like. The only thing it tells you is that I'm not going to play your denial game.

I can keep on not denying it all night and all day if you like. The only thing it tells you is that I'm not going to play your denial game.

Is very knowledgeable about Gript, describing it as far-right, knows who Jordan Peterson is, who supposedly is far-right, has an account on Boards.ie, the home of the far right in Ireland... refuses to deny he is far right.

It all adds up against you Andrew! I will leave it there. No doubt you will be busy PUNCHING DOWN on minorities and abusing the likes of Hazel Chu on twitter anyway.

the WOKE left view the " trans rights " issue as an article of faith , up there with being pro choice

Most people are no concerned about this issue but its the progressive left who prattle on about it , the right just find it bizarre

As has been shown, you seem quite concerned about the issue. Regardless of left or right, pro or anti, I find it genuinely mad that people spend so much of their time going on and on about something that affects such a tiny number of people.

As has been shown, you seem quite concerned about the issue. Regardless of left or right, pro or anti, I find it genuinely mad that people spend so much of their time going on and on about something that affects such a tiny number of people.

I suggest you read the gender identity thread if you want to understand peoples concerns re self declaration in Ireland and broadly speaking other ideas such as trans women literally are women. If you want a quick glimpse into the absurdity that ensues read maybe the last 10, 20 pages, were one follower of such ideas is reduced to engaging in all sorts of sophistry to escape answering a simple question.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058132572

I suggest you read the gender identity thread if you want to understand peoples concerns re self declaration in Ireland and broadly speaking other ideas such as trans women literally are women. If you want a quick glimpse into the absurdity that ensues read maybe the last 10, 20 pages, were one follower of such ideas is reduced to engaging in all sorts of sophistry to escape answering a simple question.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058132572

I couldn't care less about the gender identity thread, or about people's concerns about <1% of the population. That's the most absurd thing. People's obsession with going on and on about something that affects almost nobody.

I couldn't care less about the gender identity thread, or about people's concerns about <1% of the population. That's the most absurd thing. People's obsession with going on and on about something that affects almost nobody.

You don't understand what people concerns are it would seem to me. People, for example, what to avoid this occurring in Irish prisons:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

The issue people have isn't with trans-people themselves. It's with trans right activist and the ideology that surrounds the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

well i dont want my children being told about that kind of garbage in schools

Why? Do you reckon that they'll catch something?

You don't understand what people concerns are it would seem to me. People, for example, what to avoid this occurring in Irish prisons:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

The issue people have isn't with trans-people themselves. It's with trans right activist and the ideology that surrounds the issue.

It would seem to me that you don't understand about actual violence to women.

Is very knowledgeable about Gript, describing it as far-right, knows who Jordan Peterson is, who supposedly is far-right, has an account on Boards.ie, the home of the far right in Ireland... refuses to deny he is far right.

It all adds up against you Andrew! I will leave it there. No doubt you will be busy PUNCHING DOWN on minorities and abusing the likes of Hazel Chu on twitter anyway.

Again, are you denying your nose picking practice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Lol.

Oh yeah, sure the neighbours here are always banging on about the imported transgender debate, it's a hot topic on the local WhatsApp group

Haaaaàhaaaahaaaaahaaa.

To be honest Andrew, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

You do give the impression that most of your circle of friends are people who feel the need to announce their preferred pronouns

Why? Do you reckon that they'll catch something?

Essentially yes. I would be afraid that children would be taught subject matter that children shouldn't learn and will confuse them

Children shouldn't be taught that they can identify as whatever they wish and that people who don't ascribe to a biological fallacy are bigots.

You are one of the vocal minority that view every opposing voice as aggressors and perpetrators of hate crimes for not believing what you believe.

You'd scream and have a hissy fit if biological sex and the undoubted fact that men cannot be women was taught in schools but within the same breath, champion queer gender theory to be made available through drag queen story time in your local library.

Truly, the people like yourself who define themselves as progressive are the most self congratulatory and unashamedly factually vacuous groups that exist.

Perpetual victims whose only enemy is reality

Again, are you denying your nose picking practice?

An example of your level of discourse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Correct.

All identity politics / grievance studies / etc. has no place in schools.

• Advertisement

That's rich for someone who is haphazard with the definition of what a woman actually is.

Advertisement