Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last Week’s Top Five Queries (28/12/2020 – 03/01/2021)

• 05-01-2021 6:41pm
    Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep

1. Can I create a separate Irish Water Account for my new build, while I still have my current home?

When you're moved into the property, you can give us a call and we can transfer you from your old property to your new property. The number for this is 1850 778 778.

2. I have low water pressure for 2 years. My neighbours are also affected. Can you help me?

Please send us a private message confirming the below details and we will be happy to assist.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address, including the Eircode and County; &
    - Your contact number

3. I reported a leak a few weeks ago and it’s still visible. Can you follow up?

Please send us a private message confirming the below details and we can follow up for you.

- Your full name;
    - The full address of the leak; 
    - Your contact number; &
    - Your investigation case reference number

4. Can I temporarily disconnect the mains supply at my Irish Water meter so that I can carry out plumbing works to my house?

In order to turn off your supply from the public mains to your property, you can use the outside stop valve located in your meter box. Once the works are complete, you can turn back on your supply, as the outside stop valve is on publicly accessible land.

5. I am experiencing supply discolouration since the boil water notice in my area ended recently. Can you help?

If your cold kitchen tap is currently affected, please send us a private message confirming the below detail.

- Your full name;
    - Your contact number;
    - Your full address, including the Eircode and County;
    - If your neighbours are affected;
    - If there are particles present in your supply; &
    - If there is any odour coming from your supply

Advertisement