Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to get a Switch IRL in Galway area) or online?

Options
  • 05-01-2021 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi ... I know I'm late to the party here what with another lockdown and switches being sold out everywhere but optimistically wondering - would anyone know where I could get a switch online (not a lite)? Or IRL West of Ireland?

Ideally I would like to pick up the Ring Fit edition but would go with the console on its own if it was reasonably priced. I can see the Ring fit edition on Amazon.co.uk for nearly €500 but hoping I can do better elsewhere if I knew where to look? Any and all help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Puteq wrote: »
    Hi ... I know I'm late to the party here what with another lockdown and switches being sold out everywhere but optimistically wondering - would anyone know where I could get a switch online (not a lite)? Or IRL West of Ireland?

Ideally I would like to pick up the Ring Fit edition but would go with the console on its own if it was reasonably priced. I can see the Ring fit edition on Amazon.co.uk for nearly €500 but hoping I can do better elsewhere if I knew where to look? Any and all help appreciated :)

Argos Limerick (The Crescent) and Castlebar currently have the ring fit version in stock for €379.

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8891424/Trail/searchtext%3ESwitch.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 23,697 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Puteq wrote: »

Cex in Galway is doing click and collect. You could see if its in stock there if you google the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭nextgengamer

Smyths in Galway have 15+ of the "limited edition" animal crossing regular switch. Click n collect

Plus other places same west of Ireland !

10 in claremorris ... Sligo ... Letterkenny

Are you all PS and XBox fifa fans west of the Shannon or what ?

:)

Advertisement