If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery time to Dublin

Options
  • 05-01-2021 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭

Hi if I order something today how long on average is delivery to Dublin at the moment, thanks?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Techno,

thanks for the message and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

At the moment we are experiencing some delays due to our couriers and shippers being completely overloaded due to a combination of Covid related issues but more specifically this week Brexit related delays - we have anticipated this week would be bumpy but we are working through any issues and we are optimistic that we will be back to some normality by next week.

If you know what you are looking for just drop us a line ( you can email sales@richersounds.ie if you prefer) and we will be able to give you a far more definitive response depending on stock availability and stock location of what you are looking to buy.

Thanks again Techno and keep safe and well,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Hi John.,

Sorry for butting in on this thread but my question is similar.  I placed an order for an in stock TV on Monday, given the logistical issues, can you give me an expectation of when I can expect delivery. 

Many thanks

Cionn

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cionn wrote: »
    Hi John.,

Sorry for butting in on this thread but my question is similar.  I placed an order for an in stock TV on Monday, given the logistical issues, can you give me an expectation of when I can expect delivery. 

Many thanks

Cionn
    Hi Cionn.

If you PM me with the name and address you purchased under I can check this for you.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cionn,

thanks for the message - again without knowing your order details ( drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie ) we can only give generalised guidance as we use multiple stock locations - however due to the current issues with freight moving between GB and ROI at the moment we are changing our target delivery from our standard 3-5 working days which we have maintained for many years to 5-7 working days - that will go live tomorrow - but we hope that this is just a temporary glitch - we have been chatting to our shippers frequently throughout the last few days and they anticipate normality resuming from next week.

Again hopefully this is the worst case scenario as we already hold really large stocks locally in Ireland - so just keep us posted on the specifics and we will be able to give you more specific guidance relating to your own TV ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew   

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.