Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are we going for protein?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Just looked there - I got 55% last Black Friday, and order included 5kg of Whey (possibly my last whey order with them!).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Cheers OmegaGene, good find.

Said I'd try a few of those fancy sounding coffee whey products too.

Banoffee and strawberry jam Roly Poly here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Top stuff folks!!!

3kgs delivered for €35 will see me right for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭DukeCaboom

Cheers for the tips, just stocked up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭henke

Thanks also. Ordered.

It was only Limited Edition Whey, not the general whey. I assume it's short dated. Banoffee and Strawberry Jam Roly Poly, Apple and Custard were the options when I ordered earlier, in varying sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭henke

Yeah I just spotted that afterwards and edited my post. Good value for the price so picked up some whatever they will taste like 😀.

The apple crumble is delicious, almost like a dessert with milk.

Regards dates, I've always found MP very good in this area, typically 12-18 months. Hope I haven't jinxed it now.

Separately, the banana/cinnamon native whey isolate i got recently is gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bellie1

Anyone find short shelf life with myprotein? I asked on chat and was told it's 6 months so went ahead and ordered 6 packets of bcaa(am Vegan so use every day) but they expired in 2 months . I was caught out a few times in last few years so always try to have months in advance, and thought was environmentally friendly to have delivered in one go. Included a different type of bcaa in my next order and again only had 2 months shelf life. Annoyed that had gone to effort of checking on chat .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bellie1

Think they degrade but you're right, surely be able to use for a few months after expiry date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Did anyone else receive notice that their order for the limited edition whey protein has been delayed? I ordered the Banoffee and Apple Crumble and both are delayed, I just hope they don't cancel.

Mine as well. Have had the fedex handover email too.

Mine was delivered earlier and all well within date. March 23 for coffee whey & March 24 for apple & custard.

Mine delivered today. The coffee whey is still available today (I didn't check the ltd editions).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭bladespin

How's the coffee whey guys, haven't gotten my delivery yet but looking forward to trying that.

Having buyers regret on apple crumble and custard.... should've piled in for the max 5!

@Esse85 coffee whey was in the order I put through today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭antimatterx

My Protein sales are finally good. Clear whey isolate is €30. That's what i paid last year but I haven't seen it at that once this year. It's been between €50 - €60 all year.

• Advertisement

My apple crumble order has been cancelled. I must have just missed the last of the stock.

Had it earlier - caramel macchiato or something. Really nice flavour & sorry I don’t get another bag.

My protein doing a payday sale seemingly.

Got the below for €21 delivered, whey was 1kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

2.5kg of impact whey protein in sttawberry jam roly poly flavour for €23.54 using code beast and use revolut for 3% cashback too

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

That’s some difference in price on the creatine, 10 months apart

This offer is available again in that flavour. About €10kg

Great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Can anyone remember what the MyProtein sales are like around Christmas / New Years in the past? Wondering if it's worthwhile holding off on buying protein until then.

Looking back at my order history, I didn't order from Dec to mid Feb last year.

Hard to predict, been some great deals on the limited edition whey recently.

TBH I wouldn't expect good deals around this time as I'd expect demand to be high, new year new me etc therefore no need to discount heavily.

Seems to be more emphasis placed on moving high margin products like vitamins, BCAAs and flavour drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I may have to buy a small amount just to keep me going until the sales so.

• Advertisement

I received the limited edition Whey from MyProtein in the last fortnight - Banoffee and Jam Roly Poly - very happy with both. Thanks to the tip off's on this thread.

Advertisement