Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account direct debit

Options
  • 06-01-2021 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi, I wondering if you setup a monthly payment (say to a nursing home) from a BOI savings account? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi, I wondering if you setup a monthly payment (say to a nursing home) from a BOI savings account? Thanks.
    Good morning Wanaknowmore,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You can set up a monthly Standing Order payment from your current account by logging into the 365 Online website, select Manage Accounts and then Manage Standing Orders. 

It would not be possible to have a recurring payment leaving your savings account.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Wanaknowmore

Good morning Wanaknowmore,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

You can set up a monthly Standing Order payment from your current account by logging into the 365 Online website, select Manage Accounts and then Manage Standing Orders. 

It would not be possible to have a recurring payment leaving your savings account.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks Megan, appreciate your reply.

Advertisement