Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballistech

Options
  • 07-01-2021 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the story is with Ballistech? I’ve tried ringing them for the last few days with no answer, are the they still on Christmas holidays?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭RossiFan08

May be closed because of Covid due to being non-essential

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

I reckon there is no point in opening, they are in a fairly remote spot and i doubt there is much business to be had within 5km, especially when everyone is skint after the christmas blow-out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Try their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

RossiFan08 wrote: »
    May be closed because of Covid due to being non-essential

I doubt they'd be classed as non-essential.

The control of vermin is classed as an essential service. This can be done with firearms. Hard to do that without supplies from a gun shop. No 5km limit when it comes to accessing essential services either.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭keith s

They've a new website, you can order online https://www.ballistech.ie/

Can email them as well sales@ballistech.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Got him!

My experience is they never answer the Phone! Tried them a few times and than just took my business elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

I was in it a few times, nice shop, loads of stock of all kinds. But it always full of lads yapping and chatting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

tudderone wrote: »
    I was in it a few times, nice shop, loads of stock of all kinds. But it always full of lads yapping and chatting.

"But it always full of lads yapping and chatting"
    And isn't that one of the best things about our sport?

Great shop and the lads can give you all the info you'll ever need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

They have messenger contact when you are on their Facebook page. I sent them a messenger but had no follow up. Very bad business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Due to current Government restrictions we are on-line only ...Ring during the day between 11.00-16.00 if you need to speak to anyone or e-mail [email]info@ballistech.ie..TEL[/email].0539423919. Stay safe, guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

Bought stuff offf them also called them and gave ro say could only give a 5 star rating. They must be dealing with restrictions as they are an a1 company to deal with and i will deal with them again for surw

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Scalachi

Can only say good things about the guys in Ballistech, and I am by no means a regular or even a recent customer.

Just before Christmas, Don reached out to help me with a problem that was nothing at all to do with him or Ballistech , he went out of his way to help me, and made progress where I was getting none - so credit where its due.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Id have nothing but good things to say in my dealings with Don and Josh. I would have no problem recommending them either.

Restrictions are tough on business at the minute folks, support local !

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭JP22

I purchased from them a few years ago, great lads, they looked after me.

Advertisement