Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Wardens Limerick

• 07-01-2021 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Morning all,

Does anybody know if the parking wardens are working during level 5 restrictions? I need to get a few essential items in town later.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭Allinall

Leonita wrote: »
    Morning all,

Does anybody know if the parking wardens are working during level 5 restrictions? I need to get a few essential items in town later.

TIA

Why not just pay for your parking? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I am sure 2 euro wont kill you to psy for parking.

Traffic wardens may not be i am not sure but teh Traffic Corp are

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Download the Limerick e-Parking app, top it up by a tenner, and you can park for 30 minutes for 50c. No need to stress over dodging the traffic wardens that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Have that app its mighty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

It is except they take an extra charge to top up the app, unless that is gone now. Was annoying to have to pay €1 to top up €10

• Advertisement

Berty wrote: »
    It is except they take an extra charge to top up the app, unless that is gone now. Was annoying to have to pay €1 to top up €10

Think that's gone? Very handy app in fairness and makes parking in Limerick fairly hassle-free and cheap as chips.

If anything it's too cheap to get on street parking in Limerick, Dublin would bankrupt a person who wanted to park in the city centre. Hence Limerick has a city centre full of cars. It's noticeable whenever I am home that the city is set up to prioritise drivers over everyone else in the city centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Leonita wrote: »
    Morning all,

TIA

There are a few Park & collect parking areas around town, I find them brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

I don't have a problem paying but if they are not working its better in my pocket than putting one on when there is no need to. I do agree that we have one of the best value on street parking rates in the country. Even residential parking for only around €6 per year is for nothing.
    Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

They are working - or at least they are strolling round town as per normal anyway. Saw 2 of them yesterday. Get the app, ridiculously easy and cheap for city centre parking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

you can use your 3 credit to topup the app so that makes it even cheaper. any app from play store can use your free 20 euro topup 3 or vodafone credit. 3 stopped the free credit recently if you just joined them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement