Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor for Mac mini

Options
  • 07-01-2021 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi I recently purchased a Mac mini m1 which will be mainly used for photo editing (photoshop/lightroom). As the shops are closed I find it hard to pick a monitor just on the picture and reviews and would appreciate if anyone can help.

My brother suggested the dell u2419h (€188) but getting tempted to get the Lenovo L24q-30 because I can get it for €146 with my student discount and the specs is better but not sure about the quality as I’ve seen on YouTube that it is wobbly and or the dell P2419h/P2719h with student discount. Is it worth it to get the 1440p at 24” or should I rather stick with dell which seems to have a better quality

Any other suggestions is greatly welcome (budget is up to €200)

Thanks and regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I have to say that QHD resolution is great, even for 24in panel.
    I have two Dell P2418D monitors on my desk, and I am using both with the work laptop (currently Windows 10, previously MacBook Pro).

Don't look them up, they are an old model. BTW, 24 means 24in, and 18 means 2018 model. There's a P2421D coming out soon, and they hiked the price a bit.

If the Lenovo panel is great, but the stand is wobbly, you could look into buying a different stand, something like this. Just get the monitor, and see then if you need the mount or not.

Advertisement