Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faac 770 underground kit

Options
  • 07-01-2021 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

So ive installed a faac 770 underground kit,all foundation boxes in ,drainage pipes and soakaway completed ,gates up,electrics currently in the process,What im wondering is i got the extra encoders and have them mounted on top of the motor arms where they fit,but how exactly do they work,and will they stop with any obstruction.What about when the gate is moving back up against the pier ,i jave a gap here like most piers as the gates are mounted in the middle of the pier and there is a potential for somebody to get trapped ,crushed .Do these encoders negate this or is a seperate safety edge needed,Looking at alot system installed around my area,ive yet to see a safety edge mounted on the vertical on a pier behind the gate.

Comments

Advertisement