If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55" TV

Options
  • 07-01-2021 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭

Do you have a 55" TV to compare price and quality wise with the LG 55UN/006LA as I'm looking to buy.
    At the moment we have a 42" Philips, 12 years old which is fine for our viewing - tv programmes and films plus films and documentaries on Netflix and Prime.
    The Philips is fine but w would appreciate the increased size.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PMBC wrote: »
    Do you have a 55" TV to compare price and quality wise with the LG 55UN/006LA as I'm looking to buy.
    At the moment we have a 42" Philips, 12 years old which is fine for our viewing - tv programmes and films plus films and documentaries on Netflix and Prime.
    Thanks
    Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

The LG would be a nice upgrade to your current Philips.

The LG 55UN70006 is currently in stock and priced at 479 Euro delivered.

It can be purchased directly via the link below and we can get one dispatched out to you.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

Thanks
    Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

It can be purchased directly via the link below and we can get one dispatched out to you.

Thanks. Will now check wit 'the boss'.
    Also is it possible that I purchased a Rega PLanar from yourselves, probably around 2008-10 and if so could it be checked for tracking etc?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks
    Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

Also is it possible that I purchased a Rega PLanar from yourselves, probably around 2008-10 and if so could it be checked for tracking etc?
    Hi PMBC,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you PM me with your details I can search your account and see if it's on there!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭wilsixon

Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

Is this available?

Or the Phillips 58 inch ambilight?

Thanks

wilsixon wrote: »
    Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

Is this available?

Or the Phillips 58 inch ambilight?

Thanks
    Hi Wilsixon.

The 55UN70006 priced at 479 Euro is in stock but there is currently one of these left in stock:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204996-lg-55un70006la-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

The Philips 58PUS7805 is currently out of stock and we are awaiting on more of these to arrive but no ETA just as of yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

Thanks
    Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

Hi PMBC,

If you PM me with your details I can search your account and see if it's on there!

Kind regards

David
    OK. i'm likely to go ahead with this and just checking if it will fit in the space - two questions
    What is the overall width i.e side to side?
    What width of a base of a cabinet will I need i.e. distance/width of feet of tv or width of stand. My cabinet is about 35"-36" wide.
    Finally is it easy to set up i.e idiot proof?
    Ill revert to you re the Rega
    Thanks 

Thanks
    Hi PMBC.

Thanks for the post.

Hi PMBC,

Kind regards

David
    OK. i'm likely to go ahead with this and just checking if it will fit in the space - two questions
    What is the overall width i.e side to side?
    What width of a base of a cabinet will I need i.e. distance/width of feet of tv or width of stand. My cabinet is about 35"-36" wide.
    Finally is it easy to set up i.e idiot proof?
    Ill revert to you re the Rega
    Thanks 
    Hi PMBC.

The width of the TV is 53.14 Inches.
    The feet have a distance of  around 46 inches between them.

It is very easy to set up and was plugged in and switched on has a step by step guide for setting things up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.