If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 75NANO796NF 75 inch

Options
  • 08-01-2021 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi Team,

Looking at purchasing LG 75NANO796NF & would just like your advice on hanging this on wall

See attached photos please. Where plugs are located ,I understand TV won't be flush against the wall but that's ok but just need advice on best wall bracket 

So plugs are 100cm from floor & 108cm (from top of plugs)(see pic)

Could I get a wall bracket that would allow the plugs to sit in a space in the middle of the bracket if you know what I mean? ( see pic example)

Any advice appreciated

Thanks
    Sponsorgate

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Team,

Looking at purchasing LG 75NANO796NF & would just like your advice on hanging this on wall

See attached photos please. Where plugs are located ,I understand TV won't be flush against the wall but that's ok but just need advice on best wall bracket 

So plugs are 100cm from floor & 108cm (from top of plugs)(see pic)

Could I get a wall bracket that would allow the plugs to sit in a space in the middle of the bracket if you know what I mean? ( see pic example)

Any advice appreciated

Thanks
    Sponsorgate
    Hi Sponsorgate,

Thanks for the post!

I don't have any brackets that I could guarantee would fit the plugs in the central recess. One way around it would be with a cantilever bracket. You could mount the bracket slightly above the sockets and the TV can sit out a little from the wall to give clearance from the plugs?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202745-sanus-blf213-b1-cantilever-40-84-inch-cantilever-tv-bracket.aspx

Let me know what you think of this option!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.