Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert the word 'parody' to the Tubridy show thread.

Options
  • 08-01-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,561 ✭✭✭✭

I feel given the vibe of the thread is clearly parody and satire in nature. It would be an idea if the word parody was inserted into the thread title. As it would save those who have no particular angst against the show, or are even fans of the show from misunderstanding the threads vibe and culture. Which is poster and mod driven.

As it is not a thread for actual sincere discussion of the show, or one where posters would be attempt to say anything remotely positive sbout it. In fact it is the opposite such posters are sneered at and they leave. I feel it is the correct course of action in the interests of transparency and fairness.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Silly Gilly

I've raised the issue here. Feel free to add your voice.

As it stands the majority of the radio forum serves as a vehicle for the abuse of presenters by a clique aided and abetted by a moderator.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,130 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not sitewide feedback - moved to Help Desk

Advertisement