If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amarex delivery

Options
  • 08-01-2021 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Hey I was told during the week to contact Amarex regarding my delivery which I did. I rang them again today and they said its being delivered today. 

It's now 6.45pm and no sign and their office is closed.

Do they usually deliver late into the evening?? I didn't receive any notification from them at any stage via text etc so I'm just left in the dark here. 

Do they deliver weekends? I assume they do? The reference number I was given doesn't work on their tracking site. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Joe,

thanks for the post and apologies for any inconvenience.

Aramex do sometimes run late but if it has not arrived at this stage I would not be optimistic, apologies and again they do not open weekends.

If you can mail us the details of your order to sales@richersounds.ie & Emmaj@richersounds.ie we will get onto Aramex 1st thing Monday when they reopen and find out what is happening.

Apologies again Joe and keep us posted and we will investigate this for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Hey John. Sent an email there.

I'll let you know if it turns up but not looking likely now.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

joe123 wrote: »
    Hey John. Sent an email there.

I'll let you know if it turns up but not looking likely now.
    Hi Joe123.

Again apologies for the hassle with this.

The courier are not open today to check on the delivery but we will be on to it first thing on Monday morning.

I see your email there also.

We will revert back as soon as we can get some details.

Hi again Joe,

I have been checking this out and I understand that Emmaj@richersounds.ie  who looks after our online logistics is on the case for you this morning and gave you an ETA of early this week via email- we are checking out who promised a Friday delivery and as soon as Emma has an update on both issues Emma will revert asap.

Thanks again Joe and we will get this sorted for you ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John. I'm here again all day (work from home) so will be on the lookout. Don't have an email from your team but had a call Saturday who said it should be today now instead.

Not sure if it matters but I haven't received any word from Amarex via text etc. (believe they use to send a text confirming delivery time)

• Advertisement

Hey John, just confirming the TV arrived there. Emma gave me a call this morning too so I emailed her to let her know.

Thanks again. 

Joe,

thanks for the response - I have seen the email from @emma to you sent on Wednesday 6th - must have gone straight into your Junk folder :D ( which is not unusual!)  - i think Emma has spoken to you this morning - can you keep us posted to ensure it arrives to you as discussed with Emma today ;) ..

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Crossed over!

Thanks for keeping us posted Joe ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.