Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of duty cold war multiplayer

Options
  • 08-01-2021 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

Could anyone please help.. myself and my lad want to play multiplayer offline.we do not subscribe to PSN . In all other call of duty games this was a simple task.. I cant get it working after reading loads of how to's online..is there a simple way to do it.. when he clicks x to join a screen with his user profile checking online profile comes up and then nothing..
    Driving me nuts!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I didn't know you could play the MP offline. Do you have MW 2019? I'm pretty sure when I can't get online it doesn't give a MP option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I didn't know you could play the MP offline. Do you have MW 2019? I'm pretty sure when I can't get online it doesn't give a MP option.

Its local multiplayer not online.. me v him.. sitting beside each other..you could do this on all the other ones I have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Its local multiplayer not online.. me v him.. sitting beside each other..you could do this on all the other ones I have

Press triangle on the main menu I think

Advertisement