Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One4all

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

That card was bought on 1st December. It hardly takes them 3 weeks to update them after buying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

No it takes a day, thats why I said it takes a day for them to be updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

As Tesco supermarkets accept the one4all vouchers, does anyone know if they will also accept the cards at their petrol and diesel outlets for fuel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

As far as I know, Tesco fuel left Ireland last year or a year before. Certa, a part of DCC plc has bought these outlets and branded Certa. However, I couldn't find on the One4All website Certa so probably it can't be used in Certa for fuel.

If Circle K website is updated, you can see sites on map which accept gift cards. But I would ask in site or call to make sure.

https://www.playorpark.ie/sitelocator/?GiftCardAccepted=true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Considering the miniscule margins on fuel I doubt one4all are accepted.

Apple green accept the me2you cards, but they are shareholders in it too

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bellie1

Aagh I'm totally confused after reading this thread. Have 500€ worth of online cards . From the thread, what I've gathered that's an option, is can buy online in boots ( upto max of 50). Can use the app in Tesco ( although seems to be hit and miss). I think can use the app in Penneys and woodies?

Any other large retailers where can enter card details to pay online?

How are onerall getting away with it? On the retailer section of the website,if filter' online' , it says Tesco accept online which isn't true. Could this be reported to consumer regulator?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭kennethsmyth

Well then the cashier messed up, the 50€ is for online, in person bricks and mortar is 150€ limit

The €50 online limit is an EU regulation.

Absolutely nothing one4all can do about it.

If the cashier physically entered the card details, then the system sees that as a remote order / phone order and the €50 limit applies.

If they swiped the card, then the €150 limit applies.

If you registered your details and provided id, these limits can be lifted

Anyone else locked out of the app? I put in my correct details this morning and it wouldn’t open- tried the forgot password function but no code issued to my email to help me reset- bunch of amateurs -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭grimeire

in the end i installed the app and used that. It easy enough you just have to change your default payment method from g-pay to oneforall app and then remember to change back afterwards.

I have 2 cards in the app now. 1st one i think worked once. The second card has been in the app since Christmas and when i move to that card i get the spinny symbol and it says "Loading cards, this may take a few moments" - since christmas.

I rang them last week and got 2 cards sent out, couldn't use them on the app, my friend tried to use one of hers earlier and no luck, they're a joke imo.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked already. I received one of these chip and pin cards (One4all) last week as a belated Christmas gift. I went to activate it online and I got a notice to say it had been activated already in November.

The person who gave it to me is elderly so I don't want to badger them and I doubt they'll remember what they did with the pin at this stage.

If you make small purchases under €30 at a self service till in the likes of Tesco. Can I just tap and go as per a Visa Debit card? Or will I need the pin number.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,243 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

I used mine on Golden Discs Website. Handy for gifts or just treating your self. Might be useful for someone.

Thanks for the reply Flinty997.

Sorry, another (probably stupid) question.

When filling out the card details. What do you put in the name box?

Your name.

Or any name.

Makes no difference as the systems know its a prepaid gift card (one4all all start with 4017) and the name field is not required to match anything

Thanks for that.

Tried a purchase (under €50) on Boots website. Won't work.

My head is pounding trying to use this thing. Absolute joke.

Was the same as using credit card. Mine was digital account, no physical card. Took me 8 months to get it accepted. Lots of problems setting it up.

Since then, we have a few more now received as gifts from work at Xmas. So have even more money to try and use. Might try the Google payment on the phone next time.

What was wrong with the old swipe and sign one4all cards? We got a few for people this year. No problem getting them. No problem spending them.

Seems people have been having issues with the chip and pin ones since last year and they're still rolling them out. Madness. I won't be inflicting them on anyone, that's for sure.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement

There's 3 types AFAIK the digital wallet and the chip and pin and the old cards. Due to legislation its claimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Anjunadeep

Anyone having issues using one4all digital card in-store Tesco recently? In the past I would set it as my default payment app on my phone and it would work when I tap, but not the past couple of weeks

Advertisement