Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal and sellers money on hold

Options
  • 09-01-2021 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello all,
    Basically I sold an item worth €480 to someone in Tory island.
    He paid via PayPal and the money was put on hold in my account because he did not have a locked in address.

An post just has the item as we tried to deliver your post on the tracking page, because it had to be dropped with the ferry then taken over.

My customer has received the item this morning, does anyone know when my money will be free?

Thanks in advance
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dpforce

Check if there is possibility to provide tracking information so paypal could confirm delivery to your customer. Otherwise it takes about 20 days till funds are released.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 john413

Hello dpforce,
    Thanks for the reply, I actually took a leap of faith with my customer and issued him a full refund and he then sent the money straight to my bank account.

I know it's not ideal but has worked this time.

Advertisement