Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fathers Card not working

Options
  • 09-01-2021 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello,
    my 93-year-old father's cash card is not working and was declined this morning when he tried to pay for oil.  I have asked him to call the BOI but he simply can't get through. I am in the UK so cannot call for him.
    I'd welcome any suggestions to get this resolved?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

CinderKone wrote: »
    Hello,
    my 93-year-old father's cash card is not working and was declined this morning when he tried to pay for oil.  I have asked him to call the BOI but he simply can't get through. I am in the UK so cannot call for him.
    I'd welcome any suggestions to get this resolved?
    thanks
    Good morning CinderKone,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear your father is having trouble using his card. I would recommend that he calls our 24/7 Security Team on freephone 1800946764. One of my colleagues will be happy to look into this for him. 

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭CinderKone

Thanks Megan. My dad persisted and it’s now sorted.

Advertisement