If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg oled 48cx

Options
  • 09-01-2021 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hey,
    I see this has become available to buy online on your uk site with a £200 off voucher.
    Do you think it will be available for Irish delivery soon(Kildare).

Thanks 
    Mark

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I see this has become available to buy online on your uk site with a £200 off voucher.
    Do you think it will be available for Irish delivery soon(Kildare).

Thanks 
    Mark
    Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

We can ship that TV to Kildare with the £200 off voucher! Delivery would be £6.99.

If you'd like to go ahead with one drop me a PM with a contact number and I can call to process.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Hi David,

I got your pm yesterday afternoon but no phone call, I can be contacted today anytime by phone.

Thanks
    Mark.
    Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

We can ship that TV to Kildare with the £200 off voucher! Delivery would be £6.99.

If you'd like to go ahead with one drop me a PM with a contact number and I can call to process.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David,

I got your pm yesterday afternoon but no phone call,   I can be contacted today anytime by phone.

Thanks
    Mark.
    Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi Mthor5.

David is off today.

If you want to drop me the PM I will see if I can get you sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Hi Mthor5.

David is off today.

Pm sent!

Hi Mthor5.

David is off today.

Pm sent!
    Cheers Mthor5.

We will call you ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭MickH503

Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi folks,

Any chance you have another LG OLED48CX available on this offer for shipping to Co. Kildare? Thanks :) 

MickH503 wrote: »
    Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi folks,

Any chance you have another LG OLED48CX available on this offer for shipping to Co. Kildare? Thanks :) 
    Hi MickH503,

I can honour that price if you PM me with your details, I'll give you a call to process as soon as I can!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭iggy82

Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi folks,

Hi MickH503,

I can honour that price if you PM me with your details, I'll give you a call to process as soon as I can!

Kind regards

David
    Hi,

Is this offer available for shipping to Louth?

Thanks!

iggy82 wrote: »
    Hi Mthor5,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi folks,

Hi MickH503,

Kind regards

David
    Hi,

Is this offer available for shipping to Louth?

Thanks!
    Hi iggy82,

If you PM me with your details this evening I can honour that for the morning as it looks as though the vouchers have finished!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ITF1

Good Evening, I would be interested as well in the LG OLED 48CX5LC. Shipping to Cork?

• Advertisement

ITF1 wrote: »
    Good Evening, I would be interested as well in the LG OLED 48CX5LC. Shipping to Cork?
    Hi ITF1.

Thanks for the post.

The 48CX have been super popular again from they arrived back into stock.

Currently priced at 1499 Euro.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204872-lg-oled48cx5lc-48-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

As stock is limited they are not listed as Buy It Now on our website.

If you would like to go for one drop me your contact details in a PM and we can give you a shout to finalise the order.

Hi Guys - I sent David a message - not sure if he is about but is there someone else I should send the message to before the offer expires?

Hi Guys - I sent David a message - not sure if he is about but is there someone else I should send the message to before the offer expires?
    Hi iggy82,

Apologies, I was away from my desk yesterday but I'll give you a call to process today!

Kind regards

David

Hi iggy82,

Apologies, I was away from my desk yesterday but I'll give you a call to process today!

Kind regards

David

All sorted- thanks a million for the call and sorting it all out

Hi iggy82,

Kind regards

David

All sorted- thanks a million for the call and sorting it all out
    No problem, thank you for the order!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.