Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC RF ALARM KEY fob not communicating with panel since battery change.

Options
  • 09-01-2021 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has come across this or could help me with this.

I have the HKC 1070 panel and occasionally use the RF key fob in the picture.

The battery was low last week so I replaced it and kept getting the low battery warning from the panel.

Realised the battery I used was a slightly smaller size so I had to head to town a day later to get the correct one.

Since replacing it with the correct battery, I get a green light on the fob when trying to arm or disarm but nothing happens.

Does it need to be paired again? Or could anyone pm me the directions?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

amadablam wrote: »
    Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has come across this or could help me with this.

I have the HKC 1070 panel and occasionally use the RF key fob in the picture.

The battery was low last week so I replaced it and kept getting the low battery warning from the panel.

Realised the battery I used was a slightly smaller size so I had to head to town a day later to get the correct one.

Since replacing it with the correct battery, I get a green light on the fob when trying to arm or disarm but nothing happens.

Does it need to be paired again? Or could anyone pm me the directions?

Thanks for your help.

Once the Fob is learned into the system replacing the battery should clear the fault.
    The green light means its communicating with the control panel.
    Can you press and hold the duress button and see if you get a green light.

Advertisement