Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Postage north to south

• 09-01-2021 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,
    Maybe someone hear has a good understanding of the new rules for importing purchases.
    My question is I’ve a mate up north with an item for sale that I’ve bought from him costing in region of 250 sterling ..normally I’d drive up and collect but with lockdown I’m not going near the border so the plan was to post down to me but now I’m thinking it may be subject to import charges
    Any ideas ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Dafterss

If it's used and a gift should be no charges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭markobucko

Dafterss wrote: »
    A signed framed football jersey
    Same still apply?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Dafterss wrote: »

A gift is up to €45: and second hand makes no difference.

There are no charges between North and South now anyway.

Advertisement