Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will it all end?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Micky 32

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

In recent weeks, euro area governments have faced increased debt and refinancing costs as a result of rising bond yields.

https://www.thejournal.ie/ecb-speeds-up-stimulus-5378453-Mar2021/

End is close. 4 ways we can exit this

1) costs of borrowing are getting too much, re open
    2) protests start gathering pace, re open
    3) Tony H will say we can reopen as he wont be concerned anymore
    4) Northern Ireland reopening their businesses and we would just seem like the slowest paddy on the planet, too much embarrassment, reopen

1 of those will not happen. Ever :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

They did not say how many reports of blood clots there had been, but Austria has stopped using a batch of AstraZeneca shots while investigating a death from coagulation disorders and an illness from a pulmonary embolism.

Other two patients died a couple of days ago in Italy, both were military and both were young and fit, but received the vaccine from the same batch (ABV2856).

VAT reduction to 21% has been reversed back to 23% starting 1 March.

Paschal counting the beans :(

Other two patients died a couple of days ago in Italy, both were military and both were young and fit, but received the vaccine from the same batch (ABV2856).

Terrible.

• Advertisement

Terrible.

Ten people have been charged for involuntary manslaughter, both AZ staff and HCW's that gave the jabs.

• Site Banned Posts: 85 ✭✭jackryan34

Terrible.

Strangest one was the Polish doctor, who laughed at the anti vaxxers and made jokes while getting the vaccine

Died few days later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,831 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Ten people have been charged for involuntary manslaughter, both AZ staff and HCW's that gave the jabs.

I hope you have a link to back that up.....

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I hope you have a link to back that up.....

Are you sure you want it?

I get very uncomfortable reading all of this. If link is provided....

Are you sure you want it?

I get very uncomfortable reading all of this. If link is provided....

Do I want a link that healthcare workers are being arrested for administering medication? Absolutely.

• Advertisement

Do I want a link that healthcare workers are being arrested for administering medication? Absolutely.

Medication that mightve caused death of 2 young healthy Italian army officers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

1 year today we got sent to home office, it's been a long year.

https://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/sicilia/siracusa-poliziotto-e-militare-morti-dopo-vaccino-la-procura-indaga-sotto-esame-le-fiale-astrazeneca_29669533-202102k.shtml

Since it's an Italian news, the article is in Italian.
    This is the part you are mainly interested in:

La procura di Siracusa ha iscritto nel registro degli indagati dieci persone, tutte accusate di omicidio colposo. Si va dal personale della catena di distribuzione del vaccino dalla società AstraZeneca che lo produce, fino al personale sanitario dell'ospedale militare che si è occupato dell'inoculazione. Disposto, inoltre, il sequestro del lotto.

halfway into the article.

I didn't say "arrested", I said they were charged for involuntary manslaughter.

• Site Banned Posts: 85 ✭✭jackryan34

https://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/sicilia/siracusa-poliziotto-e-militare-morti-dopo-vaccino-la-procura-indaga-sotto-esame-le-fiale-astrazeneca_29669533-202102k.shtml

La procura di Siracusa ha iscritto nel registro degli indagati dieci persone, tutte accusate di omicidio colposo. Si va dal personale della catena di distribuzione del vaccino dalla società AstraZeneca che lo produce, fino al personale sanitario dell'ospedale militare che si è occupato dell'inoculazione. Disposto, inoltre, il sequestro del lotto.

What did they do wrong?

jackryan34 wrote: »
    What did they do wrong?

Mustve done something wrong.

I havent heard about young healthy army officers dying from "medication" before.

jackryan34 wrote: »
    What did they do wrong?

It's an automatic way of legal procedure (in this part of the world) in case of death linked to something or someone. It is possible the didn't do anything wrong, but this way the investigation can go on.

Mustve done something wrong.

I havent heard about young healthy army officers dying from "medication" before.

Innocent until proven guilty not a corner-store of the law on whatever planet you're inhabiting?

It's an automatic way of legal procedure (in this part of the world) in case of death linked to something or someone. It is possible the didn't do anything wrong, but this way the investigation can go on.

So it's the equivalent of a name in a notebook? Are you intentionally stirring or will you claim a language barrier?

Innocent until proven guilty not a corner-store of the law on whatever planet you're inhabiting?

So it's the equivalent of a name in a notebook? Are you intentionally stirring or will you claim a language barrier?

You are very aggressive.

Go for a walk it will do you a lot of good.

Well, authorities and investigators have to put some names in a file for an unexplainable death. This is how it works.
    Then yes, I would also claim a bit (lot) of language barrier for terms that are not familiar to me.
    Sorry about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,015 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

A little bit before that

" At present, no causal link has been established between vaccine administration and deaths."

• Advertisement

Well, authorities and investigators have to put some names in a file for an unexplainable death. This is how it works.
    Then yes, I would also claim a bit (lot) of language barrier for terms that are not familiar to me.
    Sorry about that.

Nah it's grand, I got a little carried away too. For the record in ireland the term "charged" is synonymous with arrest. Maybe "under investigation" would be the better term going forward.

Quazzie wrote: »
    A little bit before that

" At present, no causal link has been established between vaccine administration and deaths."

Of course, had they found any link between medication and deaths, the investigation would be over, so they are just saying that the facts are under review.

Nah it's grand, I got a little carried away too. For the record in ireland the term "charged" is synonymous with arrest. Maybe "under investigation" would be the better term going forward.

Thanks, I'll treasure it ;)
    Please, be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭VonLuck

What I don't understand is how the government say that they can't give definitive dates when things will reopen and will be dependent on case numbers yet they're able to say for how long things are not able to open up.

Surely they go hand in hand, no? How can you make a blanket statement about staying in lockdown until mid-May without some link to Covid cases and vaccines administered?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Monster249

VonLuck wrote: »
    What I don't understand is how the government say that they can't give definitive dates when things will reopen and will be dependent on case numbers yet they're able to say for how long things are not able to open up.

Surely they go hand in hand, no? How can you make a blanket statement about staying in lockdown until mid-May without some link to Covid cases and vaccines administered?

Because it's the easy thing to do. They're being weak, pathetic prawns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,015 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Of course, had they found any link between medication and deaths, the investigation would be over, so they are just saying that the facts are under review.

They also haven't found any link between aliens and deaths.

The aliens are still under review.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

ELM327 wrote: »
    +1

These types of "protests" are attended by the likes of Gemma O Doherty and her ilk. Double digit IQ may be flattering as a label.

Gemma actually told her flock not to go to the protests as they were full of government operatives

Something is just wrong. Even if you think lockdowns save many lives. How are we the only country in EU with construction mostly shut?

We got the youngest population like.

Are there other countries out there with as many restrictions as us and with as little idea as to when they ll be lifted?

At this stage you could say hairdressers will re open in April. or July. Like you really couldnt guess anymore correctly. or June or September.

Its just so much nonsense and waffle of "numbers are not where we want them to be" its unreal. And when you question this people refer you back to Christmas, like holy bible (pun), but back then A) we had no vaccines, B) it was much colder and C) it was a celebration and huge family gathering were expected.

PS funny how the recent protests havent caused any spikes in new cases huh? Incredible stuff. :rolleyes:

Even more funny if cases did go up protesters wouldve been blamed as enemy number 1. Seriously messed up.

the most infuriating thing are these alpha males going around newspapers and throwing their 50 cents interviews chatting shi*e like "we may re open that industry but very cautiously" and then 1 day later "we are unlikely to reopen anything until May" fkin infuriating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Iceland, Denmark, and Norway have now all suspended Astrazeneca due to health fears.

This is not going to help with convincing the 'doubters' to take the vaccine and get us to herd immunity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

PS funny how the recent protests havent caused any spikes in new cases huh?
    what makes you think they haven't?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement