Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking Savings Account into 365

Options
  • 11-01-2021 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I applied for a a normal savings account before Xmas and part of this was setting up the Direct Debit.
    I have received a letter confirming the Direct Debit set up and I can see the money is pending to come out of my account dated the 6th of January.
    I have been into 365 and trying to add this savings account but I don't seem to have any account number for the savings account in order to do this.
    In my online transaction where this money is pending I see the following names with numbers ;
    • Creditor name
    • Creditor ID
    • Mandate reference
    • Payment reference 
    [*]

Are any of the above an account number for the Savings Account ?
    If not where can I get the account number to add to my 365 profile ?

Cheers,
    Clinton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi,

I applied for a a normal savings account before Xmas and part of this was setting up the Direct Debit.
    I have received a letter confirming the Direct Debit set up and I can see the money is pending to come out of my account dated the 6th of January.
    I have been into 365 and trying to add this savings account but I don't seem to have any account number for the savings account in order to do this.
    In my online transaction where this money is pending I see the following names with numbers  ;
    • Creditor name
    • Creditor ID
    • Mandate reference
    • Payment reference 

[*]

Are any of the above an account number for the Savings Account ?
    If not where can I get the account number to add to my 365 profile ?

Cheers,
    Clinton
    [*]
    Good afternoon Clinton,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here today.

Once your account is open, we would send you a text message with your IBAN and BIC. The last 8 digits of your IBAN is your account number. If you have not received this, I would recommend calling our Customer Service Team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 from abroad. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to get your account number for you.

The team are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

I hope this information helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi Megan,

Cheers for the quick response and I have been on to your colleagues and it seems to be sorted now.

Clinton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi Megan,

Cheers for the quick response and I have been on to your colleagues and it seems to be sorted now.

Clinton
    Thanks for getting back to me Clinton and letting me know.

If there is anything else we can help with please feel free to get back in touch!

Take care and stay safe.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement