Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Walrus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

what an absolute beauty he is!

Googled him and unfortunately there are a lot of ropey pictures :o but in the video he is sooo handsome, and has georgous eyes :p

Miley's daddy sexy, each to their own :eek::P different tastes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Miley's daddy sexy, each to their own :eek::P different tastes ;)

in that video he definitely is :cool:

google on the other hand, not so much :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Looking at the scores so far, this is arguably the most popular and yet most controversial theme so far

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote:
    Looking at the scores so far, this is arguably the most popular and yet most controversial theme so far

You expected anything less from me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Its how I make a lot of my choices :p

& if anybody looks like him, feel free to slip me a sneaky pm ;)
    Well I used to have a fine mullet but that is where the similarities end. :P

• Advertisement

I'm not sure I get the whole 'cheesy ' theme...... Does it mean any kind of pop that I don't like, or is there a specific genre of cheese within pop?
    Tough week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm not sure I get the whole 'cheesy ' theme...... Does it mean any kind of pop that I don't like, or is there a specific genre of cheese within pop?
    Tough week!

Pop you don't like??? You mean Trigger doesn't prance around with his hairbrush singing "Barbie Girl" at every opportunity?
    Fantasy dashed!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

bubblypop wrote:
    I'm not sure I get the whole 'cheesy ' theme...... Does it mean any kind of pop that I don't like, or is there a specific genre of cheese within pop? Tough week!

Cheese to me is not necessarily pop music, it's just cringey stuff like well, most of the glam rock from the 80s as an example.

And again it doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, I absolutely love cheesey music :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Pop you don't like??? You mean Trigger doesn't prance around with his hairbrush singing "Barbie Girl" at every opportunity?
    Fantasy dashed!

2qds5k9.gif?w=364&h=273

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Arghus wrote: »
    Absolutely hate this song, so it has to be my number one:

I believe this is our winner so you're pick Arghus, well done

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I believe this is our winner so you're pick Arghus, well done

This is going to be one epic winner's acceptance speech... :D

I feel the same way, I hate all of these songs. Even the one I picked myself. Especially the one I picked myself.

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Necro wrote: »

Equal parts disgusted and delighted. I just thought of what do I think is the single lamest song of all time.

Considering that I don't have much luck here with songs I think are actually good, I figured a song that I think is truly terrible would undoubtedly prove popular.

I'll have to think up a category for this evening, bear with me...

Equal parts disgusted and delighted. I just thought of what do I think is the single lamest song of all time.

Considering that I don't have much luck here with songs I think are actually good, I figured a song that I think is truly terrible would undoubtedly prove popular.

You were right Necro.:D
    Expecting a difficult category now.

why don't you go for something you'll love this time, but that most others might might not like so much.

payback! :pac:

like something dirty and stinky like one of the categories in your own walrus..

You were right Necro.:D
    Expecting a difficult category now.

I'll keep it nice and easy.

It was a great era for flared trousers, oil crises and more innocent forms of plane hijacking: yes folks, I'm talking about the nineteen seventies.

Aside from that it, it was also a great era for music. So what's your pick for a choice cut from the 1970's?:

why don't you go for something you'll love this time, but that most others might might not like so much.

payback! :pac:

like something dirty and stinky like one of the categories in your own walrus..

The die has been cast Sinéad!

love this from Guardians of the Galaxy mostly :pac:

also Evanescence, and even Harry Styles does a great cover of it too

love this from Guardians of the Galaxy mostly :pac:

also Evanescence, and even Harry Styles does a great cover of it too

Feck sake, was going to go another FM song but won't now :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sure what else!

The Eagles - Hotel California

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    Feck sake, was going to go another FM song but won't now :D

ahh go for it! :)

edit: oops sorry, I see you already posted another song. for the future, I don't think it would be a problem to submit more than one song from the same artist. may even make it more interesting too :)

I'll keep it nice and easy.

It was a great era for flared trousers, oil crises and more innocent forms of plane hijacking: yes folks, I'm talking about the nineteen seventies.

Aside from that it, it was also a great era for music. So what's your pick for a choice cut from the 1970's?:

Takes me right back to my teenage years.
    Different times. The Friday night discos held once a month in the local G.A.A. hall. If two fellas were dancing together they were thrown out: boys did not dance with boys!
    Could you imagine that happening now?:eek:

Coming in just inside the timeframe...

The Clash - London Calling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Calling_(song)

Could be a million songs, but this says 70s to me

Takes me right back to my teenage years.
    Different times. The Friday night discos held once a month in the local G.A.A. hall. If two fellas were dancing together they were thrown out: boys did not dance with boys!
    Could you imagine that happening now?:eek:

Sure when I was at the teenage discos in the mid 90s we had the local Parish Priest seperating couples getting too close, it all ended in tears when someone punched him square in the jaw :eek:

Sure when I was at the teenage discos in the mid 90s we had the local Parish Priest seperating couples getting too close, it all ended in tears when someone punched him square in the jaw :eek:

Ah come on! In the 90's? He deserved a smack in the jaw.

AC/DC - Up To My Neck In You

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Some real obscure picks so far (apart from purple), never heard of any of them :pac: What's after me, Bohemian Rhapsody? :D

The Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes

• Advertisement

Coming in just inside the timeframe...

The Clash - London Calling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Calling_(song)

Necro in "song I actually like" shocker.

Advertisement