Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wix and integrating mainland europe shipping

Options
  • 12-01-2021 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello all,

I have a Wix website, I am just slowly building this and have been online for around 2 months with a few sales here and there.

I originally just wanted to sell to Ireland but have been getting emails about selling to other European countries. The issue is setting up shipping costs for all European countries.

I can see that between the US and the UK they have everything streamlined so it's a matter of downloading an app or something and all the prices come onto the website.

My parcels would be typically 13kg or so.

Thanks in advance
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You'd really need to ask them directly. It's a completely proprietary system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Get a shipping deal from Dpd.

You should aim for circa €13-€20 per parcel depending on the country.

Europe is a very lucrative market with many UK sellers no longer shipping there. Where I am we've seen a gigantic jump in European sales - enough to warrant additional staff.

If possible subsidise the shipping and go for a €11.95 all Europe rate.

I don't know wix system, but I would guess that you just add in the country and country code and apply a shipping cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 john413

Darc19 wrote: »
    Get a shipping deal from Dpd.

You should aim for circa €13-€20 per parcel depending on the country.

Europe is a very lucrative market with many UK sellers no longer shipping there. Where I am we've seen a gigantic jump in European sales - enough to warrant additional staff.

If possible subsidise the shipping and go for a €11.95 all Europe rate.

I don't know wix system, but I would guess that you just add in the country and country code and apply a shipping cost.

Thanks very much for your response, I will call DPD and try to arrange something.

Regards john

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BenvanNiekerk

john413 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for your response, I will call DPD and try to arrange something.

Regards john

Hi John.

Would you mind sharing the outcome here, I have exactly the same question.

Thanks!

Advertisement