Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from Revolut to BOI

Options
  • 12-01-2021 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Nearly 2 weeks ago I transferred money from my Revolut account to a BOI account through IBAN (as the rent of my room) but after a long time my landlord says he did not receive the money. I checked with Revolut customer service and they confirmed that money was transferred and gave me a reference number to track the money from BOI. Here I do not know what is going on and how I can make sure that landlord will get the money or what is the problem with procedure. Money is deducted from my account and he did not get it after two weeks? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

As this transfer was sent from your Revolut account it'd be necessary for you to link in with Revolut directly in relation to this. 

If you contact Revolut they should be able to trace this payment for you. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks again, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ahmad_sme

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

As this transfer was sent from your Revolut account it'd be necessary for you to link in with Revolut directly in relation to this. 

If you contact Revolut they should be able to trace this payment for you. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks again, Eve 
    Hey Eve

I talked with Revolut and they gave me payment reference number so that I can give it to beneficiary to track the payment. But BOI says we can not track it as the receiver bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting back to us here. 

As this payment was sent from Revolut they would need to trace this payment from their end. BOI wouldn't have the facility to do this as it is the receiver of this transfer.

Revolut should be able to trace, or recall this transfer for you. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ahmad_sme

As this payment was sent from Revolut they would need to trace this payment from their end. BOI wouldn't have the facility to do this as it is the receiver of this transfer.

Thanks, Eve 
    Hi again,

Revolt said beneficiary bank (BOI) holding money for investigation!!! and ask for some documentation from Revolut. But how long they want to keep the money and why they do not announce that we hold the money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Ahmad_sme wrote: »

Thanks, Eve 
    Hi again,

Revolt said beneficiary bank (BOI) holding money for investigation!!! and ask for some documentation from Revolut. But how long they want to keep the money and why they do not announce that we hold the money?
    Thank you for getting back to us here. 

It would be necessary for our customer to follow this up by calling our customer service team on 0818365365 or by calling into their local branch with valid photo ID. One of my colleagues will be of further assistance to them. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Advertisement
Advertisement