Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police appeal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Maybe not working for me, but is there no picture of this gentleman?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly they have none recent from his home.

biko wrote: »
    Possibly they have none recent from his home.

Actually was thinking one from the past could be better with other people in the picture, someone might recognise someone else.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Actually was thinking one from the past could be better with other people in the picture, someone might recognise someone else.

I am guessing they don't have any pictures other than post mortem.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I am guessing they don't have any pictures other than post mortem.

That's so sad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

They are looking for family, even estranged family would know the name of the relative. Not sure what a picture would add apart from some dodgy people trying to see if the poor man had any money

They are looking for family, even estranged family would know the name of the relative. Not sure what a picture would add apart from some dodgy people trying to see if the poor man had any money

Someone could recognise someone else in the picture and that person identity the gentleman

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

That's so sad

It can never be a happy story when you die and noone notices.

Advertisement