Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hall Of Fame 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Wow, so I actually ELI5'd why you're not making the slightest bit of sense, and it went in one ear and out the other and you instead replied by repeating the exact same thing again. Simply stunning.

And holy ****, you just listed the holders of a title as if that proves whether they are good technical wrestlers or not. That is beautiful. And you seem to have conveniently left out one or two names there. Is it possibly because your point makes no sense?

Why are you wasting your time typing all of this nonsense for? You said you have know of non-dumb wrestling forums where there are people like yourself who will have given the correct opinion that Molly Holly does not deserve to be in the HoF. So what are you waiting for? Link it! You don't need to reply with anything except a link to that thread and you can prove us all wrong!

Oh fun, OK maybe we'll get somewhere. What ROH Champions that I've left out have you actually seen wrestle in ROH? BTW, the 2 year either side thing was to show the quality of the era but whatever.

Aren't you on WON board or any decent pro wrestling discords along with here? I thought we all were, I'm on the VOW discord too and a couple lesser ones.

Oh fun, OK maybe we'll get somewhere. What ROH Champions that I've left out have you actually seen wrestle in ROH? BTW, the 2 year either side thing was to show the quality of the era but whatever.

Aren't you on WON board or any decent pro wrestling discords along with here? I thought we all were, I'm on the VOW discord too and a couple lesser ones.

Hmmm I don't see any links in this reply. Unless...

Oh... Oh no.. Did... Did you go to these forums... Did you go to the WON board.... and... well... most of the people said... well they said... that Molly Holly... of all people... does in fact... I don't know if I can say it... but that she does in fact deserve to be in the HoF?

Oh.. oh dear. I'm so sorry. Are you ok? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭NITRO95

All this arguing over Vinces fake HOF is just pointless. Molly is in because they need a female inductee and it's her turn this year. That's it

Hmmm I don't see any links in this reply. Unless...

Oh... Oh no.. Did... Did you go to these forums... Did you go to the WON board.... and... well... most of the people said... well they said... that Molly Holly... of all people... does in fact... I don't know if I can say it... but that she does in fact deserve to be in the HoF?

Oh.. oh dear. I'm so sorry. Are you ok? :(

Jesus I've done damage here. I mean I can link you but it's a paid board, you won't be able to see it unless you're a member. But you get like a weekly Newsletter, access to podcasts too, it's well worth checking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

NITRO95 wrote: »
    All this arguing over Vinces fake HOF is just pointless. Molly is in because they need a female inductee and it's her turn this year. That's it

Couldnt agree more!

• Advertisement

"I was a champion, and the writers told me that there was only room for one women’s match at WrestleMania. They were going to do a pillow fight or a mud match. I was really devastated and thought I gotta come up with something that makes them change their minds. So I put a bald cap on and had my photo taken. I made a booklet with a bunch of different storylines showing my head getting shaved. I presented it to Stephanie McMahon and some of the writers and said: ‘I’m willing to shave my head, can I please be on WrestleMania?’ Sure enough, they came back to me couple days later and said ‘All right, we’ll let you get your head shaved at WrestleMania."

- Molly Holly.

She went on to face Victoria at WrestleMania 20.

Jesus I've done damage here. I mean I can link you but it's a paid board, you won't be able to see it unless you're a member. But you get like a weekly Newsletter, access to podcasts too, it's well worth checking out!

Wow you're just full of false information. It's not a paid board, and I have already read the thread on the HoF. Didn't read what you were hoping you would read I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I was enjoying this back and forth but finally have had enough. The line (of beauty) has finally been crossed

Lee Catermole is a fcuking gem and I demand an immediate retraction of any negative connotations you have ever made to the contrary.

Sirsok wrote: »
    I was enjoying this back and forth but finally have had enough. The line (of beauty) has finally been crossed

Lee Catermole is a fcuking gem and I demand an immediate retraction of any negative connotations you have ever made to the contrary.

Finally someone talking sense.

Sirsok wrote: »

I feel bad for using him as an example now!

Legit though Cattermole has more of a right to be in the same HOF as Messi, Maradona ect. than Molly Holly has of being in an actual HOF with Austin, Hogan, Kobashi, Misawa, Toyota, Omega ect.

• Advertisement

Legit though Cattermole has more of a right to be in the same HOF as Messi, Maradona ect. than Molly Holly has of being in an actual HOF with Austin, Hogan, Kobashi, Misawa, Toyota, Omega ect.

But unfortunately not even the non-dumb forums think that. :(

Wow you're just full of false information. It's not a paid board, and I have already read the thread on the HoF. Didn't read what you were hoping you would read I assume?

What? Dude I'm on it right now. The Wrestling Observer Board is definitely a paid board right? I'm not going crazy here am I? And I have no idea what thread you're looking at over there (if you're even on the right forum cos I think you aren't dude) but all the takes on Holly are negative.

What? Dude I'm on it right now. The Wrestling Observer Board is definitely a paid board right? I'm not going crazy here am I? And I have no idea what thread you're looking at over there (if you're even on the right forum cos I think you aren't dude) but all the takes on Holly are negative.

If only there was some magical way that one could link to the thread you are looking at.

One can dream eh?

If only there was some magical way that one could link to the thread you are looking at.

One can dream eh?

Well you can click here and see what happens but I'm certain you'll just get a screen telling you to register

https://theboard.f4wonline.com/

Which leads me to ask, what board were you on that you thought it was the Observer one?

Well you can click here and see what happens but I'm certain you'll just get a screen telling you to register

https://theboard.f4wonline.com/

Dude what the hell? :pac:

How are you not able to link directly to the thread? I am literally reading it right now. :pac:

Do you want me to do it for you?

Dude what the hell? :pac:

How are you not able to link directly to the thread? I am literally reading it right now. :pac:

Do you want me to do it for you?

https://theboard.f4wonline.com/forum/the-board/pro-wrestling/4489641-wwe-hall-of-fame-2020-2021

Like that one?

Well done!

Now, when was it that I first asked you to do that? Over an hour ago I think?

You're denigrating WWE HOF but Omega would be in your 'actual' HOF.

tenor.gif

Well done!

Now, when was it that I first asked you to do that? Over an hour ago I think?

Ye but dude can you actually see the thread I linked?

Ye but dude can you actually see the thread I linked?

Yes, I have been registered on that board (for free) for 6 years.

• Advertisement

You're denigrating WWE HOF but Omega would be in your 'actual' HOF.

tenor.gif

Every day of the week and twice on Sunday baby. And next year is Kazuchika Okada's first time on the ballot too and I'd be shocked if the Rainmaker doesn't get in as a first ballot Hall of Famer. Proper top pro wrestlers. But hey, if NJPW even do their own HOF maybe they'll throw Akiya Anzawa in there. Basically same as Holly.

Yes, I have been registered on that board (for free) for 6 years.

Everything about this is too confusing. What's the latest message in the thread so?

Everything about this is too confusing. What's the latest message in the thread so?

Yes I know, you thought it was a paid board, you must get confused quite easily.

The last post is someone saying that because she used to be Starla Sexton in WCW it's good enough for him that she's going into the HoF. Why do you ask?

Yes I know, you thought it was a paid board, you must get confused quite easily.

The last post is someone saying that because she used to be Starla Sexton in WCW it's good enough for him that she's going into the HoF. Why do you ask?

Apparently so. But if you can see that thread and the takes have all been overwhelmingly negative why would you say earlier that you've not seen any fans be against her inclusion? None of it makes any sense. And if you subscribe the the Observer how in the name of God can your takes be so bad? I don't understand.

Apparently so. But if you can see that thread and the takes have all been overwhelmingly negative why would you say earlier that you've not seen any fans be against her inclusion?

Care to link to the post where I said that?
    And if you subscribe the the Observer how in the name of God can your takes be so bad? I don't understand.

Hahaha that is beautiful. Tell me, do you have a picture of Meltzer on your bedside table?

Care to link to the post where I said that?

Hahaha that is beautiful. Tell me, do you have a picture of Meltzer on your bedside table?

Lol nah I'm done. No offence but I thought you were some Facebook reply dude or maybe like a younger fan, but if you're on that board and you're aware enough of that realm of pro wrestling fandom and you still think Molly Holly (not 1 damn match 6 pages in!!!!) should be in a HOF (even one as dopey as the WWE HOF) then dude I don't know what to tell you.

I do, right beside my pictures Tony Khan, Kenny Omega and the Lord and Saviour himself, Taichi.

Lol nah I'm done. No offence but I thought you were some Facebook reply dude or maybe like a younger fan, but if you're on that board and you're aware enough of that realm of pro wrestling fandom and you still think Molly Holly (not 1 damn match 6 pages in!!!!) should be in a HOF (even one as dopey as the WWE HOF) then dude I don't know what to tell you.

I do, right beside my pictures Tony Khan, Kenny Omega and the Lord and Saviour himself, Taichi.

Very good. Thank you for admitting you were wrong in your own little weird way yet again.

Perhaps, next time, improve on your self-awareness by having a quick look at the Join Date of a Boards poster before you wonder if they are a younger fan or not. Then people can start to take you seriously.

Very good. Thank you for admitting you were wrong in your own little weird way yet again.

Perhaps, next time, improve on your self-awareness by having a quick look at the Join Date of a Boards poster before you wonder if they are a younger fan or not. Then people can start to take you seriously.

Dude. Not 1(!) match. What HOF candidate (in any actual HOF) doesn't have 1 match any fan could name off the top of their head as being his/her standout moment. 6 pages, you can't name 1. It's embarrassing.

And, for a lot of people even more importantly, she has never drawn! Let alone on top of a ppv, I don't think she was ever even the featured act in a main event segment on Raw or Smackdown! If I'm wrong on that please, tell me. If I'm right, ignore this.

Legacy? 0. Middle of the road performer in the weakest division in the company. Over? Meh, not really and not even to the extent of the top 3 or 4 wrestlers in this 10-12 woman division.

And those, my friend. Are the facts. And until you can think of 1,2 or (preferably)3 outstanding matches in which Molly Holly looked great (lowest bar in the world here!) then your argument is a nonsense.

Unless you can show me a PPV number she popped, an attendance she is responsible for drawing, or even some quarter hours where she popped some ratings, then your argument is a nonsense.

And unless you can find me a line of pro wrestlers imitating Molly Holly's work, or who cite Molly Holly as a reason for getting into the business, then guess what, your argument is a nonsense.

And that brother, was me being horrible.

I'm on a roll now so I'm gonna continue

And you know what else, 1 popped rating, 1 ppv number, 1 decent attendance. We're talking stupidly low bars here.
    1 great match. A literal blow up doll has had more than 1 great match. We're talking stupidly low bars here.
    Historical significance? None. Absolutely none, you look at actual wrestlers with actual historical significance and then you have people trying to lump undercard comedy acts in with them? It's at best a joke.

I mean we all have access to the internet, learn your history. Learn your pro wrestling history and get some perspective on it before coming at me with ridiculous takes. In the WON HOF you've got guys like Tomohiro Ishii (all time great bell to bell worker) who isn't going to get into the thing because of his lack of drawing record. Guys like Masaaki Mochizuki who'll probably never sniff WON HOF because of a lack of eyeballs on him. Jesus Jun Akiyama only got in this year, the (unofficial) 5th pillar of heaven only got in this year!

nd if you'd said "It's the WWE HOF so whatever, they just get whatever body they can to fill space" I'd have said ye, fair enough.

But to actually make a case for Molly Holly, that she'd actually get into any HOF with actual criteria. To say that she belongs with Toyota, Matsumoto, Bull Nakano, the Crush Gals. Again, it's at best a joke.

• Advertisement

Dude. Not 1(!) match. What HOF candidate (in any actual HOF) doesn't have 1 match any fan could name off the top of their head as being his/her standout moment. 6 pages, you can't name 1. It's embarrassing.

Oh I can name several matches of hers that I thought were great (even though I don't think such matches are necessary to be considered HoF worthy). But, as I said earlier, you have to answer the questions of mine you dodged first.
    And, for a lot of people even more importantly, she has never drawn! Let alone on top of a ppv, I don't think she was ever even the featured act in a main event segment on Raw or Smackdown! If I'm wrong on that please, tell me. If I'm right, ignore this.

And as I already explained before, mid carders can and should be in the HoF.
    Legacy? 0. Middle of the road performer in the weakest division in the company. Over? Meh, not really and not even to the extent of the top 3 or 4 wrestlers in this 10-12 woman division.

That is your opinion, whereas the majority of people believe that she was underrated in the ring, and I can provide sources if necessary.
    And those, my friend. Are the facts.

Oh look, you've given more opinions and stated confidently that they are facts. At least you are consistent in not knowing what the definition of the word fact is.
    And until you can think of 1,2 or (preferably)3 outstanding matches in which Molly Holly looked great (lowest bar in the world here!) then your argument is a nonsense.

As I said, I can think of a few but I would want her in the HoF regardless of them. If it's so important to you though, why don't Google that, watch some and then decide for yourself? It's very obvious you haven't even considered doing that because you know you're right and that's that.
    Unless you can show me a PPV number she popped, an attendance she is responsible for drawing, or even some quarter hours where she popped some ratings, then your argument is a nonsense.

And unless you can find me a line of pro wrestlers imitating Molly Holly's work, or who cite Molly Holly as a reason for getting into the business, then guess what, your argument is a nonsense.

Again, it's very obvious that you are mentally comparing the WON HoF and the WWE HoF. There is not enough people that WWE would typically put into the HoF (retired and at some point associated with the WWE) to satisfy that criteria.

Advertisement