If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar advice

Options
  • 13-01-2021 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi

Bought the Philips 58 PUS 8555 tv off you last Nov. Looking for soundbar advice, the yamaha YAS 207 and 209 are recommended on other posts but the Sony HTX 8500 supports Dolby Atmos.

What do you think?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

mcgarrett wrote: »
    Hi

Bought the Philips 58 PUS 8555 tv off you last Nov. Looking for soundbar advice, the yamaha YAS 207 and 209 are recommended on other posts but the Sony HTX 8500 supports Dolby Atmos.

What do you think?
    Hi mcgarrett, thanks for the post!

All three are great soundbars but purely for sound quality I think the Yamahas would be the best as they have the wireless sub which gives much better bass and separation than the Sony!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

All three are great soundbars but purely for sound quality I think the Yamahas would be the best as they have the wireless sub which gives much better bass and separation than the Sony!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, I take it the 209 would be your recommendation.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, I take it the 209 would be your recommendation.
    Hi McGarrett.

Either the YAS or the YAS209 would be the ones to go for.
    The YAS207 was 5 star reviewed in what HiFi the YAS209 builds on this adding in Alexa and tweaking a few other things.

Stock is running low on both these units.
    We are also chasing more stock directly with Yamaha.

Hi McGarrett.

The YAS207 was 5 star reviewed in what HiFi the YAS209 builds on this adding in Alexa and tweaking a few other things.

Thanks, will order online.

Hi McGarrett.

Thanks, will order online.
    No problem Magarrett.

Let me know once you have placed the order and I'll see if I can hurry it along for you ;)

• Advertisement

No problem Magarrett.

Let me know once you have placed the order and I'll see if I can hurry it along for you ;)

Thanks Kenny, order placed at 4pm

No problem Magarrett.

Thanks Kenny, order placed at 4pm
    Cheers for the order McGarrett :)

We will get it dispatched ASAP

Arrived this afternoon, great service, thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Arrived this afternoon, great service, thanks.
    Thanks for the post mcgarret, delighted to hear it's arrived and I hope you get to enjoy it over the weekend!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.