Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Termination Fee

Options
  • 13-01-2021 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I signed up with Electric Ireland in March 2020 for both Gas and Electricity supply to my home. I moved to a new address in November 2020. I called up Electric Ireland to change the supply address. Electric Ireland doesn't provide gas connection at the new address and I was able to change electricity supply address. To my surprise, there was a €50 early termination fee applied to the final gas bill for the old address. It should be noted that, like electricity, I would have continued with Electric Ireland for gas supply at the new address if the company was able to provide the same. I am wondering why I have to pay €50 for company's inability to provide gas connection in the new address? Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Dheraj, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

We will look into this for you. 

Can you please send us a private message with the following details?

- Your full name
    - Your Electric Ireland account number
    - Your address
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement