Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen Donnelly needs to resign after his disgraceful behavior in the Dáil earlier

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭hynesie08

That mcsharry lad seems as thick as two short planks, and his pathetic attempt to pointscore just shows his lack of knowledge on the subject.

I notice you've posted 3 edited clips OP, why not throw up an unedited one?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

hynesie08 wrote: »
    That mcsharry lad seems as thick as two short planks, and his pathetic attempt to pointscore just shows his lack of knowledge on the subject.

I notice you've posted 3 edited clips OP, why not throw up an unedited one?

Hes a jumped up fool only good for shouting his mouth off. He's done it all the way through covid. Pay absolutely no attention to anything he says really, Donnelly was right to look to call him out, just went about it wrong.

Non story here though really.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭boardz

You seriously want Donnelly to resign over this?

Unf**king believable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

1874 wrote: »
    If he wasnt saying "unfckingbelieable" Id be interested to know what other posters think he is saying? I dont have any stake in it one way or the other, probably shouldnt be resigning, but surely should get some kind of reprimand and apologise, for what he said and overall his attitude.
    Im not on twitter but could see all these clips (unlike some other topics on twitter). Seems fairly obvious he has no regard for that woman and to be as someone said in one of the twitter links,

"If Stephen Donnelly has that little respect for @catherinegalway
    the chair - dictating he's responding & replying un****ing believable at the end - what does he have for us?"

Id say most politicians have no regard for the little people, voting doesn't seem to work imo, although I keep doing it.

I see the OP has a friend. Good for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,317 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

He's unpopular with the public.

He has to be replaced.

His own party dislikes him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Donnelly is a tool and McSharry is a bigger tool, but surely Donnelly should never have had to fight for the right to reply, it should be a given under a competent chair.

None of this takes away from the fact that when given 20s to reply, Donnelly got sidetracked in petty squabbling with the chair, reinforcing the fact that he is a tool.

Nobody comes out of this with any credit but hardly a resigning issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

A thread, calling for him to resign for that! Covid is getting to people in more ways than I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Donzo is the new breed of Irish Gombeen Politician, one with a modern executive sheen to appeal to the new generation of Irish gobsh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

He's unpopular with the public.

He has to be replaced.

His own party dislikes him.

I'm shocked to see you posting in favour of him resigning, shocked to my very core, your covid posts have always been so thoughtful and insightful.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,403 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'm more annoyed by that arsehole McSharry wanting to buy up all the vaccines on the face off the earth at any price, reminds me of the British exporting shiploads of food out of Ireland during the famine.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Another "outrage" thread.

Let's discuss the pandemic, not individual politicians. It does not fit in this forum, nor indeed the Current Affairs one, unless you wish to discuss the point in the current Government thread

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement