Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easons - Online payment not working due address issue

Options
  • 14-01-2021 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Sorry if wrong forum, more advice than a question!

I was trying to order Eoin McGee's new book. Eason's have 25% off and so I requested loyalty card which is supposed to arrive within 7 business days. That was Sunday 3rd and no sign, but I presume it's an An Post issue.

However, they did provide a guide on logging in and I managed to get the card details online.

When I logged in and when to process payment side, the order wouldn't process (payment issue). They've 2 numbers, 01 844 8815 which inbox is full and won't accept calls at 0900 and 1890 99 88 60 which also doesn't work.

When I tried to email support, the email was rejected as spam (might be due to picture attachment.

I called 01 844 8815 again at 0908 and it went through. Apparently it's an issue with the 'address' part of the website. It won't process payment if there are spaces , so if your address is '162 Middle Road', it should be input as '162MiddleRoad'.

Strange but I thought i'd let people know, as it's usually the month for ordering books. My order has now processed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Are there any apostrophes, commas or other characters in any part of the address?

Eg St Joseph's road.

It's to do with the new PSD2 security layer and unless manually programmed it will not recognise characters.

An post currently have no delays on internal irish post/parcels.

Only delays are international due to flight restrictions

Advertisement