If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD55A8BU query

Options
  • 14-01-2021 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭

Hi I am looking at buying a Sony KD55A8BU 

I will also be looking for it to be wall mounted , can you provide that service at the moment 

In terms of the wall mount Ideally I am looking for one that can push the TV up towards the ceiling when not in use , is this even a thing 

Thanks
    BB

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi I am looking at buying a Sony KD55A8BU 

I will also be looking for it to be wall mounted , can you provide that service at the moment 

In terms of the wall mount Ideally I am looking for one that can push the TV up towards the ceiling when not in use , is this even a thing 

Thanks
    BB
    Hi Bandana Boy.

The 55A8 is a fantastic television.

Currently priced at 1599 Euro delivered
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204687-sony-kd55a8bu-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-android-tv-youview.aspx

Installations at the moment have been put on hold with the current lockdown.
    We can only really offer installations within a 10 miles radius of out Belfast store when they are operational.
    However we have several installers throughout Ireland that we recommend for these types of things.

I don't think I've seen a wall bracket that lifts up when not in use. (Unless it drops from the ceiling).
    These would not be something that we could supply.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

OK I will just buy TV and will look around further for the Wall mount options 

roughly what is the ETA delivery in Dublin ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OK I will just buy TV and will look around further for the Wall mount options 

roughly what is the ETA delivery in Dublin ?
    Hi Bandana Boy.

Delivery is 5-7 workings days at the moment.

Our courier would drop you a text once it arrives into their sorting depot.

If you would like to proceed drop me you contact details in a PM and we will give you a bell to finalise.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.