Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Dentist please!

Options
  • 14-01-2021 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I’m a nervous patient and I need a dentist badly. I’ve moved to Palmerstown but can travel around Dublin for a kind and skilled dentist. I think recommendations must be by PM. Really appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

I would recommend<snip> Going to him since I was a child. He's very very gentle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭3DataModem

<snip> are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Hi I’m a nervous patient and I need a dentist badly. I’ve moved to Palmerstown but can travel around Dublin for a kind and skilled dentist. I think recommendations must be by PM. Really appreciated.

if you're nervous <snip> is your man :) can be pricey but he's great

I'm not nervous myself, but felt spoilt and appreciated extra care and when my missus needed work done and was scared of her wits i sent her straight to him and he put her at ease straight away.

Advertisement