Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alexa Light Alarm

Options
  • 14-01-2021 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Looking for a solution or tips please. I've read that you can set an 'Alarm' in Alexa that gradually brightens a smart bulb over a period of time. I think it is called 'Light Alarm'. But for the life of me I cannot find out how to do it via the app. On-line it talks to setting up a 'routine' and within the routine to add an action called 'control device'. But that option is not there in my app. Guessing it may be a feature in the US but not here in Europe (or Ireland). The best I've come up with is to add multiple 'actions' and 'waits' that increase the brightness, but that is very clunky. Anyone come across this or similar. Thanks folks.

Advertisement