Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elemis Superfood Cleanser

Options
  • 13-01-2021 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone use the Elemis Superfood Cleanser?

I got it as a gift, and I like it but I’ve spots on my chin way worse than usual.... I’m not in work this week and I’m not leaving house so it’s not maskne.... i v rarely get spots so I reckon it must be the elmis.. any one use this please?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Split to own thread, you'll get more visibility here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

The one in the green tube? I didn’t like it, felt it made my skin oily, I never felt my face was properly clean after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭snowgal

I havent used the cleanser but I use the superfood hydration juice, green also, and it has helped and soothed my skin alot. I think I have the cleanser too but Im using the elemis cleansing balm at the mo which I love...I got the Elemis advent calendar as a gift so i have ALOT of the products to try yet!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You skin could just be adjusting to the new product, might take some time to settle. If it's not itchy/painful I'd continue and see if it evens out, then if not ditch.

Advertisement