Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Young Farmers Scheme 2020

• 14-01-2021 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone else is awaiting payment for the Young farmer Scheme for 2020?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭degetme

Paulmclad wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else is awaiting payment for the Young farmer Scheme for 2020?

Ya I'm awaiting payment too. Got paid year 1 and 2 on time but waiting on the 3rd. Rang them a few times now and they haven't a clue when ill be paid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Tileman

degetme wrote: »
    Ya I'm awaiting payment too. Got paid year 1 and 2 on time but waiting on the 3rd. Rang them a few times now and they haven't a clue when ill be paid

All paid here. U must be down for an inspection. I got one two year ago. Make sure you have name on bank account . That was one of the key ones. Also babe on co op invoices especially for big purchases like fertiliser or feed etc. That what I needed anyway and was paid promptly then after inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭JohnChadwick

Will this scheme be likely to open in 2023 when the new schemes are set up? And would it be under 35 or under 40?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paulmclad

Tileman wrote: »
    All paid here. U must be down for an inspection. I got one two year ago. Make sure you have name on bank account . That was one of the key ones. Also babe on co op invoices especially for big purchases like fertiliser or feed etc. That what I needed anyway and was paid promptly then after inspection.

That sounds like what it might be.
    I have my name on everything so I should be okay that way.
    Hopefully all goes well now.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Gman1987

Not paid here either. I was talking to the department before Christmas and they said there was a delay with processing applications. They were not able to give me an approx time as to when it would be paid. Maybe I'm on the inspection list!!:(

• Advertisement

No problems with that anyway. For christ sake I'm after getting a tams grant at 60% so they know all that

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cionn80

I got paid for my first year before Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Tileman

degetme wrote: »
    No problems with that anyway. For christ sake I'm after getting a tams grant at 60% so they know all that

Makes no difference.
    Tams requirements is for education cert to qualify as young farmer.

Yfs requires documents to show control of running of farm both financial and operational.

Makes no difference.

Yfs requires documents to show control of running of farm both financial and operational.

That's no problem either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭mr.stonewall

Makes no difference.

Got landed with a yf inspection last year, was thrown in with a Tams Inspection. Grand, just have the paperwork in order showing you have control of the running and decision making of the farm business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Aravo

For anyone who had an inspection and a joint herd number applies. Did you pass
    Bank account in young farmers name. So money in and out is in young farmers name.
    Receipts from mart are in parent name only but paid into young farmer account. Is this an issue?

Advertisement