Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone call problems (3 Network)

Options
  • 15-01-2021 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just having an issue here with my iphone, was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem. So i can call the majority of contacts in my phone book except one specific one I call everyday, this just happened this evening. We are both on the 3 network and both on billpay. Can call other people on 3 and Vodafone but when I go to call this contact I get like a busy signal but I have the other phone here with me and it's not doing anything. They can call me from their phone no problem either so it's either my phone or the network but I'm just unsure which. Any info is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Has your number been accidentally blocked on the other phone?

Check in settings>phone>blocked contacts

Or is Do Not Disturb turned on?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Slinky94

djdunny wrote: »
    Has your number been accidentally blocked on the other phone?

Check in settings>phone>blocked contacts

Or is Do Not Disturb turned on?

I checked on the other phone and my number doesn't appear as a blocked contact. I deleted and re entered my number as a new contact in the phone thinking this may get rid of any blocked contact that may be enabled. Do not disturb is turned off.
    I'll call 3 in the morning anyway.
    Thank you.

Advertisement