Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario 3D World / Bowsers Fury

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks cool, but can't justify it.

Though when have we let that stop us?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

A Nintendo first party release is, to me, like cookies to the Cookie Monster...
    I just have to buy them, can't say why, but can say I'll never stop...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    A Nintendo first party release is, to me, like cookies to the Cookie Monster...
    I just have to buy them, can't say why, but can say I'll never stop...

And next month we'll have Mario in Animal Crossing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I've got €389.99 put by to buy the game and the switch console next friday my 3rd Switch console but duck it.

it's my money I just didn't want to fill in the forms.

• Advertisement

I've got €389.99 put by to buy the game and the switch console next friday my 3rd Switch console but duck it.

it's my money I just didn't want to fill in the forms.

how come?

I'm a gweeedy wittle boy

that's how come :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Have Smyth's been delivering games for the release date recently or will they only ship it on the release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Have Smyth's been delivering games for the release date recently or will they only ship it on the release date?

Last year I got games in the post from Smyths on release day, posted 2 days before release, I'm in Dublin. Might be the same for this, but post, is a little slow at the moment so....

I think I'm gonna pass on 3D world for now. The Bowsers Story seems to be only a couple hours extra, and Mario is faster, but, thats, just not enough for me to spend €60 on it. I'll stick with the WiiU version for now.

Still a great game. Hope all the new people to the game love it as much as I did over the years. Might start a new game on Friday :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm on the edge of my seat concerning my order of the game from Shopto...
    I didn't order from my account, instead going through a click/Paypal shortcut, so I only have the Paypal record of the transaction, and no sign of a shipping confirmation as yet :(

Fingers and toes crossed I'll hear something soon, but I am not hopeful that I will get it by launch day.

• Advertisement

I'm hoping to get it from Argos on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Pre ordered there from Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Just checked my switch and the pre-load from the eshop is available.

Success!
    Found it buried in the Shopto account menu.
    My pre-order is there but not shipped, as a result it is not going to be here until next week, I would imagine, given the Brexit fun and games we have come to imagine.
    And I'm not going to depress myself by hooking up the WiiU for the first time in three years to play Super Mario 3D World while I am waiting, just so I don't feel left out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭Longing

I'm on the edge of my seat concerning my order of the game from Shopto...
    I didn't order from my account, instead going through a click/Paypal shortcut, so I only have the Paypal record of the transaction, and no sign of a shipping confirmation as yet :(

Fingers and toes crossed I'll hear something soon, but I am not hopeful that I will get it by launch day.

Yep I done the exact same process as you. I was hoping for confirmation email the it would be dispatched from there warehouse. No joy yet.

Actually...
    As luck would have it...
    It's on the way!
    Just got an email in the last half hour to say it's in transit and I've a tracking number to go with it.
    And now I have hope... sweet sweet hope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭Longing

Actually...
    As luck would have it...
    It's on the way!
    Just got an email in the last half hour to say it's in transit and I've a tracking number to go with it.
    And now I have hope... sweet sweet hope

Same here by DPD

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Apparently I was a prat and didn't spring for next-day delivery so my order is sitting at "processing". Might be lucky and get it in the post tomorrow but if mot I expect I won't get it until next week..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Hoping that Smyths will have it posted tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I tend to buy the Nintendo titles digitally - I know I'll eventually replay them, and I have a careless son, so it's better for me - plus with Airplane mode, we can both play at the same time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Wahoo. Smyths just charged. Its a coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Just got a dispatch email from Smyths. Yay!

I think I'm gonna pass on 3D world for now. The Bowsers Story seems to be only a couple hours extra, and Mario is faster, but, thats, just not enough for me to spend €60 on it. I'll stick with the WiiU version for now.

Still a great game. Hope all the new people to the game love it as much as I did over the years. Might start a new game on Friday :D

Well, I lasted less than 24hrs after that post above and ordered it this morning, LOL.
    Its processing right now so hopefully I get it Friday too :D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Got my dispatch notice this morning which realistically means it'll go into the postal network tonight. The snow over here has been playing hell with postal service (understandably) so I'm not expecting to receive it before Tuesday or so. I have next week off anyway so plenty of time to get stuck in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Doesn’t look like I’ll be playing Mario this weekend. Dpd order still only saying that the order info has been received. Unless they deliver on Saturdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Shipped from Littlewoods for me today. Should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday I think.

Damn was hoping Currys put it up early like they did with Mario Allstars not confident that argos will have it as they have listed new releases but got no stock of them

Doesn’t look like I’ll be playing Mario this weekend. Dpd order still only saying that the order info has been received. Unless they deliver on Saturdays?

Same for me. Do DPD deliver on saturdays? Anyone on here know?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Same for me. Do DPD deliver on saturdays? Anyone on here know?

Same boat here

They do but that’s dependent on them collecting tomorrow

Had a few packages that were ‘missed’ at the depot until Monday

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Same boat here

They do but that’s dependent on them collecting tomorrow

Had a few packages that were ‘missed’ at the depot until Monday

Ah Jaysus, but sound! Hopefully I get it Saturday so. Thanks

Advertisement