Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on returning items to Wiggle

Options
  • 15-01-2021 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I bought some new cycling shoes and clothing from Wiggle before xmas. They finally turned up this week three weeks after they were posted. However they're all either too small (shoes) or too big (clothes). So I followed Wiggle's return procedure, paid the fee, printed out the return label and have the package ready to ship. Now here's the problem:

1. Wiggle use "Parcel Connect" which as I have ascertained is Fastway Couriers. I'm supposed to drop the parcel off at their "store" in my local Supervalu. The only "store" I could find at Supervalu was a Parcel Motel in the car park at Supervalu. Is this the same as the Parcel Connect "Store"? If so, (according to the Parcel Motel website), I'm supposed to have a PIN number to access the lockers but I don't have one. I only have the barcode on the return label. Will this work?

2. I've tried to contact Fastway to find out what I do but they don't have a phone number, just an email which they assure me they will respond asap! I guess my interpretation of asap is different to theirs!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭steve-o

ParcelConnect and Parcel Motel are different companies. With ParcelConnect you just need to go to the counter in your chosen shop (typically a Mace or a Spar) and they'll scan it and give you a receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

steve-o wrote: »
    ParcelConnect and Parcel Motel are different companies. With ParcelConnect you just need to go to the counter in your chosen shop (typically a Mace or a Spar) and they'll scan it and give you a receipt.

So I bring the parcel into Supervalu and hand it in there? Sorry for the lame questions but I'm clueless at this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

D13exile wrote: »
    So I bring the parcel into Supervalu and hand it in there? Sorry for the lame questions but I'm clueless at this stuff

Yep. You pay Wiggle/CRC the 2.99 for the Parcel Connect return label which you print and stick on outside of packaging. And don't forget to also print the return sheet which goes inside the packaging. Go to any store that offers the parcel connect service (lots of places from supervalues, petrol stations, centra's etc..) and they will scan the return label. That alerts Fastway to collect it. The shop will give you a receipt and you can use the return number to track the return on the web. Fastway will take care of customs declarations and any other charges too. Wiggle/CRC will email you when they have received the return.

https://www.parcelconnect.ie/map/

I did a return to CRC just after Christmas. It has still has not got to CRC though it left Ireland on the 4th. Huge delays at customs are holding the show up so expect it can take up to to 16 working days for the return to reach Wiggle/CRC and another 5 for your refund to be issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

Thanks guys for the advice. Parcel has been successfully dropped off at my local Supervalu. Now to wait and wait for the refund! Probably my last ever order from Wiggle anyway. Wonder if Brexit will lose them much business???

Advertisement