Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No way to view investment policy

Options
  • 15-01-2021 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

With the recent update to 365 online there seems to be no way to access my boi life investment policy.

I go to the Life online site and attempt to login but after login in brings me to 365online, showing my current and savings accounts rather than the life online section. There is a summary of the investment policy but this is just the combined monetary value with no way to dig into it.

There used to be a link beside that summary that would bring you to the policy in the life online portal, but that is no longer there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks WadeWatts for your post.

Sorry to hear the link is no longer available to look further into the policy. 

We will certainly pass this to our Online Development Team for you. 

Thanks for taking the time to share this with us, 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Hi, just bumping this thread as I'm having the same issues.

Very occassionally the usual link beside the summary bringing me to the life online portal would be there, but since the new 365 update, more often than not the link is not there and there is no way of seeing detailed info for my policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

wowy wrote: »
    Hi, just bumping this thread as I'm having the same issues.

Very occassionally the usual link beside the summary bringing me to the life online portal would be there, but since the new 365 update, more often than not the link is not there and there is no way of seeing detailed info for my policy.
    Hi Wowy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

This link is no longer available to view further information about the policy. I will be sure to share this with the relevant team. 

You can request information about your Life policy by logging into the app, select Services and then Send Us A Message option.  

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement