If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithe Audio Availability

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

M00lers wrote: »
    https://www.richersounds.com/lithe-audio-bluetooth-6-5-ceiling-speakers.html

Hi,
    Just wondering if these are available to order?
    Hi M00lers.

Thanks for the post.

The Lithe speakers are Special Order products and only order in as required.

Special Order products are required to be paid for and then we can order them directly from the manufacturer.
    I would say there will be a several week wait on these but would wouldn't know for sure until they are ordered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Hi,
    Hi M00lers.

Thanks for the post.

Special Order products are required to be paid for and then we can order them directly from the manufacturer.
    I would say there will be a several week wait on these but would wouldn't know for sure until they are ordered.

Thanks Kenny. Understood....still researching my options but may order in the next few weeks.

Hi,
    Hi M00lers.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks Kenny. Understood....still researching my options but may order in the next few weeks.
    No problem at all M00lers.

I haven't even had a chance to hear the Lithe speakers in action.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to drop me a post :)

Hi,
    Hi M00lers.

Thanks for the post.

I don't expect them to be amazing...definitely good enough for my requirements though...just for some background music / radio listening in kitchen.
    Thanks again.

Hi,
    Hi M00lers.

Thanks for the post.

I don't expect them to be amazing...definitely good enough for my requirements though...just for some background music / radio listening in kitchen.
    Thanks again.

Let me know if you want to go for them and we can get you sorted :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mollers,

'eh I think we know you well enuf at this stage :D - you would not need to pay in advance - we know where you live :D

...I'm sure you know ( as you know your AV onions) but you do know these will need mains in your ceiling?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, I went to send you a message and your inbox is full....

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks John, I went to send you a message and your inbox is full....
    Hi M00lers,

If you drop me the PM I'll get back to it as quickly as I can.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.